[UK] Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien's Internal Affairs Ambassador Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin Lucien

May 30, 2023
Wales
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:775177899.

Discord name: Calvin Lucien#4566.

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I currently have 375 hours on CG SCP

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s): Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien.

Civilian name: Calvin Lucien.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

HoldingHeld
IA AgentMTF E-11 CPL
EA AgentMTF Nu-7 CPL
MTF Nu-7 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a warn for Fail RP but also it has come to my attention that i should include my warnings from my previous account Josh "Doc" Whitelock which are Fail RP and RDM.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I would like to have a larger role to play in the facility mainly, as the role suggests, to do with keeping order and legality within the facility. I enjoyed being a internal affairs operative a lot and took pride in the job and my role. I would like to be able to help new internal affairs agents on how to operate, what it is we do and how to carry out successful interrogations/arrests and mainly how they should also focus on not breaking protocol or any of the rules internal affairs must apply by. I would like to help keep the internal affairs system fair on others as well as keep the actions of the facility fair and just.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have a lot of experience as a Internal Affairs operative also I have a lot of arrest reports that are held to a professional standard plus I have a lot of knowledge of the foundation legal codex (FLC) also I am liked by lot of people so I guess I am a friendly and outgoing person but also I can be firm if need be due to the situation so that would make me a suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a few of documents that are up to professional standard but I think when it comes to documents I believe quality over quantity but these are the think that make a good document :
  • punctuation and grammar - Proper spelling of words is also an important element in a good document.
  • format - A document should be formatted by using the template if the is not used your document could look messy or unreadable.
  • Detailed - When possible a document should contain as much detail as possible, however it should avoid excessive and useless information.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
  • Training new agents assisting them as they learn the job.
  • Assigning agents to the needed stations, such as Checkpoint Charlie or D - Block.
  • Praising and punishing agents, to ensure that they behave and do their job well.
  • Conducting/leading investigations.
  • Sealing/Opening the PW blast door during the needed codes.
  • Handling situations in which a CL4 or another IA agent has committed violations against the Codex.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCEIN'S PERSONELL FILE

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
+Support
+This man has made so many applications
+Deserves a chance at Ambassador
+ Application is Decent

-Must be seen on IA more often

Goodluck on your Application

Reactions: Calvin Lucien

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
+/- support
+Has improved massively recently and now seems a lot more fit for the role of ambassador
- Seems to have some issues with chain of command

Last edited:

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022

Neutral

- Seems like a good agent
- Active enough

- Just now had an incident where he was asked to leave a lecture after he was already aware another agent was asked to leave, and had to be put on an arrest threat just to leave.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.