[UK] Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien's Internal Affairs Ambassador Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2023

Site 65 Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:423370036
Discord name:_galaxyking_
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a Year.
In what country are you located?: Wales.
Time zone: GMT.
Character name(s): Calvin 'Usurper' Lucien.
Civilian name: Alex Lucien.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon - 11 CSG.
DEA Agent.
IA Agent.
UNGOC SGT.
IA Ambassador (CL4).
Overseer Assistant (CL4).
MTF Epsilon 11 LT (CL4).
GSD Captain (CL4).
MTF Nu-7 CPL.
UNGOC SGT.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Screenshot (137).png

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
IA was my first Jr CL4 position I had and I wish to pursue this role again apart from that I would also want to keep order and legality within the facility. I enjoyed being an internal affairs operative a lot and took pride in the job and my role. I would like to be able to help new internal affairs agents on how to operate, what it is we do and how to carry out successful interrogations/arrests and mainly how they should also focus on not breaking protocol or any of the rules internal affairs must apply by. I would like to help keep the internal affairs system fair on others as well as keep the actions of the facility fair and just.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have a lot of experience as a Internal Affairs operative and as Jr CL4 personnel on top of being a former ambassador, I have also held overseer assistant, E-11 Lieutenant and General security captain also I have written a lot of arrest reports in the past that are held to a professional standard plus I have a lot of knowledge of the foundation legal codex (FLC) so that's what i think would make me a suitable candidate for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador.​

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written many documents in the past arrest reports, sampling documents etc. in every document you should include:

- punctuation and grammar - Proper spelling of words is also an important element in a good document.

- format - A document should be formatted by using the template if the is not used your document could look messy or unreadable.

- Detailed - When possible a document should contain as much detail as possible, however it should avoid excessive and useless information.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

- Enforcing the Foundation legal codex (FLC).
- Training new agents assisting them as they learn the job.
- Assigning agents to the needed stations, such as Checkpoint Charlie or D - Block.
- Praising and punishing agents, to ensure that they behave and do their job well.
- Conducting/leading investigations.
- Sealing/Opening the PW blast door during the needed codes.
- Handling situations in which a CL4 or another IA agent has committed violations against the Codex.
- Holding CL4 information .

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONNEL FILE

Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
████████▄▄█░░░░░███████████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░█░░░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀█▀▀░█▀▄░█▀░░█▀▀░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░█░░░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
███████▀░░░░▀▀██████████▀

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: (Calvin Lucien)
Feb 12, 2023
-Support Calvin me and u used to be co workers but I have no idea what happened to you, you got butt hurt when someone -support
your app and went to argue with him in discord dm's, which is why I am leaving a -support

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Judge
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Lucien.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Cade 'Sunbeam' Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.