[UK] Calvin 'Usurper' Lucien's External Affairs Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2023

Site 65 External Affairs Special Agent Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423370036
Discord name: _galaxyking_
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a Year.
In what country are you located?: Wales.
Time zone: GMT.
Character name(s): Calvin 'Usurper' Lucien.
Civilian name: Alex Lucien.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What are your total levels?: 146
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? : around a month ago.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon - 11 CSG.
DEA Sr Agent
DEA Agent.
IA Agent.
UNGOC SGT.
IA Ambassador (CL4).
Overseer Assistant (CL4).
MTF Epsilon 11 LT (CL4).
GSD Captain (CL4).
MTF Nu-7 CPL.
UNGOC SGT.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image_2024-09-14_134112151.png

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I recently joined DEA’s subdivision (AIU) and quite enjoyed it and DEA as a whole also I've never really pursued a career in DEA so now i wish to try something different and progress though the ranks of DEA starting with Special Agent.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
OVERSEER ASSISTANT​
GENERAL SECURITY CAPTAIN
UNGOC SGT
I have been an OSA for quite some time with a good record for activity and fulfilling orders and some documentation work but I mostly do interviews, security reviews and overall investigation of personnel of all clearance levels. My time as OSA has given me lots of insight on all other departments and how they function. To add to this I also improved my relationship with other departments in my time as Overseer assistant.​
Security captain has taught me a lot about leadership and personnel management in a small space and how to organise people to get a job done such as organising a sweep of D-block and assigning people to there respective POI's This was the CL4 position i held for the shortest amount of time which was around three weeks.​
My time as a UNGOC SGT was mostly RP focused due to the fact that UNGOC are a RP focused regiment this was a while ago though but still useful in my career because it taught me how to create RP for others.​

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written many documents in the past e.g. IA arrest reports, sampling documents etc. in every document you should include:

- punctuation and grammar - Proper spelling of words is also an important element in a good document.

- format - A document should be formatted by using the template if it is not used your document could look messy or unreadable.

- Detailed - When possible a document should contain as much detail as possible, however it should avoid excessive and useless information.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?
- Training new agents assisting them as they learn the job.
- Leading the defence of Chaos Insurgency raids with Nu-7.
- Praising and punishing agents, to ensure that they behave and do their job well.
- Conducting/leading investigations on GOI.
- Sealing/Opening the PW blast door during the needed codes.
- Holding CL4 information.
- Leading negotiations.
- Management of GOI relations to a certain extent.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONNEL FILE

Attachments

• 1726317651543.png
    1726317651543.png
    29 KB · Views: 5
Jun 5, 2022
Scotland
ungoc.com
- Support

I don't necessarily think you'd be a bad special agent, but..

- Your application is quite honestly lacking

- You just got denied a couple days ago for ambassador this seems like more of a low-effort rebound rather than a genuine interest in special agent.

- The lore is.. mediocre at best, not really a HUGE deal, but still. Especially since for all I know it's the exact same as the ambassador's lore as for some bizarre reason you used the same doc? (They share the same link.)

- You mention "- Detailed - When possible a document should contain as much detail as possible, however it should avoid excessive and useless information.", this is true! However, maybe demonstrate your ability to write in detail in this application?

- I rarely see you on DEA.

- The lack of grammar is never normally an issue, and especially something I wouldn't leave a -Support for, but the fact that you fail to have correct grammar in your statement ABOUT grammar is.. ironic.. "punctuation and grammar - Proper spelling of words is also an important element in a good document."

Apr 5, 2023
- You just got denied a couple days ago for ambassador this seems like more of a low-effort rebound rather than a genuine interest in special agent.
I played DEA before applying for IA ambassador and genuinely enjoyed it on top of joining a subdivision within DEA.​
- The lore is.. mediocre at best, not really a HUGE deal, but still. Especially since for all I know it's the exact same as the ambassador's lore as for some bizarre reason you used the same doc? (They share the same link.)
It's used for all Foundation applications, It's my foundation lore for 'Calvin Lucien'

Thank you for your input Lily​

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65. Hello, @(Calvin Lucien) Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.
After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.
No further action is required.
You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.