[UK] Calvin "Usurper" Lucien's OSA Application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:775177899

Discord name: _galaxyking_

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 913 hours.

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien.

Civilian name: Alex Lucien.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF E11 SGT (Holding)
  • DEA Agent (Holding)
  • GSD Captain (Holding)
  • UNGOC SPC (Holding)
  • MTF NU7 CPL (Held)
  • IA Ambassador (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail RP, Fear RP and RDM x2.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I already 3 months' worth of CL4 experience (IA Ambassador) but the only problem with that is I was dishonourably discharged for lack of work, but I assure you if you give me a chance you will see that I can do good work for your department now on to the more positive aspects of my career are that I'm am currently a GSD Captain so I know how to command and maintain people/areas pretty well also I have held a SGT role within E11 and as of which I was a part of DS (Drill Sergent's) which the main focus is recruitment ,mentoring enlisted operatives, leading trainings, and upholding discipline within the regiment so I have a have pretty good leadership skills I am also quite well known around site and friendly in most situations a but also can be firm is need be depending again om the situations. These are the reason why I believe make me a suitable candidate for the role of overseer assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • Following/Carrying out orders of the O5.
  • Giving orders to Alpha 1 if needed.
  • Enforcing the FLC mostly conduct.
  • Doing audits on behalf of the O5.
  • Making RP for in enjoyment of the community.
  • Dealing with info breaches if needed (mostly A1’s job)
  • Creating/Signing documents on behalf of the O5
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONELL FILE

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Dont believe you are mature enough.

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
Poor interactions - you can come across as quite rude or controlling at times. I've seen you on numerous occasions not discharging your Captain duties to the appropriate standard.

I'd work on the lore as well - try create a more interesting dynamic for how you were recruited into the foundation rather than going for what everyone else goes for "hey i was kidnapped, where am i, i dont want to work for you!"

Last edited:

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
- Support
I've had some run-ins with you that I'm not particularly impressed with, and I frequently see you not discharging your duties as a Captain properly.

Not an ECA application?

I'd work on the lore as well - try create a more interesting dynamic for how you were recruited into the foundation rather than going for what everyone else goes for "hey i was kidnapped, where am i, i dont want to work for you!"
Whoops

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
+/- Neutral

Your application is satisfactory. You outline some good reasons as to why you should be an OSA, including strong leadership skills. Your dismissal from IA Ambassador could be seen as a potential limiting factor, given that you state you were kicked for inactivity (recently). The responsibilities of an OSA are pretty much spot on.

Your lore could be expanded on, including information about your service within the Foundation but it is well structured.

I do not believe I have interacted with you enough to deliver a verdict, but I would maybe suggest holding GSD Captain for longer to prove that you can create roleplay successfully and do your duties to a high standard.

I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: (Calvin Lucien)

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Calvin I see you making good progress on Captain, but because of your past I will be leaving a +/- Neutral Support.

Best of luck,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-/+ support
as an ambassador there was multiple bad interactions and a huge lack of respect for almost anyone, still pretty similar experience whenever I see you on agent.
However, you are growing well in your position as captain.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-/+ Neutral

• honestly surprised at the age, you do good work as E-11, have had mostly good experience dealing with you, no issues to my recollection

• good prior jr CL4 experience

• also surprised by other responses - i might just be blind to this. mostly the reason for the neutral; a good attitude towards the community is very important for progressing in it. on the server, everyone is either good and well-known, a complete nobody like me, or disliked. that's kind of the way this all slices. i get that that the kinda large sprawling clockworks such as social circles like these may be a bit complex, but even just grasping the concept that your interactions with others eventually find their way back to situations such as this can go a long way into understanding what's expected from you by everyone. in this essay i will

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello @(Calvin Lucien) ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.