- STEAM_0:0:11623547
Discord ID (name#0000):
- mrav#1813
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/pandora-“night”’s-eca-application-uk.11717/#post-76027 - Third
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...s-exec-research-application.11667/#post-73293 - Second
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/security-captain-application.10389/ - First
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Sat Jan 7 12:28:31 2023, 'Dutch' [FW-2], STEAM_0:1:125773529, RDM
Sat Jan 21 13:39:44 2023, 'Wild', STEAM_0:0:95943605, RDM[C]
Sat Jan 21 13:40:11 2023, 'Wild', STEAM_0:0:95943605, RDM
Tue Feb 7 17:55:19 2023, 'Oreo', STEAM_0:0:598916383, FearRP
Mon Feb 13 19:03:32 2023, '"Archangel"', STEAM_0:1:164211367, 'RDM'

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do, but not on GMOD.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, but not on GMOD.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 10+H per week
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- The SCP:RP server is a unique and exciting environment that allows players to immerse themselves in the fascinating and mysterious world of the SCP Foundation. As a fan of the SCP universe, I am passionate about creating a safe and enjoyable experience for all players. Becoming a moderator for the SCP:RP server would allow me to contribute to the community and help to maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere.

One of the primary reasons why I would like to become a moderator for SCP:RP is my desire to ensure that all players are following the rules and that the game is being played in a fair and respectful manner. As a moderator, I would be responsible for enforcing the rules and addressing any issues or concerns that arise. This would require a strong sense of responsibility and a commitment to upholding the standards of the server.

Another reason why I am interested in becoming a moderator for SCP:RP is my passion for problem-solving. Moderators often encounter a wide range of issues and challenges, from technical glitches to player disputes. By working as part of a team, I would be able to use my creativity and critical thinking skills to find solutions to these problems and ensure that the server is running smoothly.

Furthermore, becoming a moderator for SCP:RP would be an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills. Moderators need to be able to communicate effectively, work well under pressure, and manage their time efficiently. These are all important skills that can be applied to other areas of life, such as school, work, or personal relationships.

Finally, I am passionate about the SCP universe and want to help to create a community of like-minded individuals who share this passion. As a moderator, I would be able to contribute to the ongoing development of the server and help to ensure that it remains a fun and engaging place for everyone to play.

In conclusion, becoming a moderator for the SCP:RP server would be an exciting and fulfilling opportunity. It would allow me to contribute to the community, solve problems, gain valuable experience and skills, and help to create a positive and welcoming atmosphere for all players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Firstly, I am a quick learner and I am willing to put in the time and effort required to become an effective staff member. While I may not have previous experience as a staff member for Gmod, I am confident that I could adapt to the role quickly and learn the necessary skills to excel in the position.

Secondly, I am a strong communicator and I have excellent problem-solving skills. I am able to work well as part of a team and effectively communicate with both players and other staff members. I believe that I could contribute valuable insights and suggestions when it comes to addressing any issues or challenges that may arise.

Additionally, I am passionate about creating a positive and enjoyable experience for all players. I am committed to enforcing the rules fairly and consistently, and I am willing to take the time to listen to player feedback and suggestions in order to improve the server. I believe that I could help to create a welcoming and inclusive community where all players feel valued and respected.

Furthermore, I am able to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations. As a staff member, it is important to be able to deal with conflict and difficult situations in a professional and effective manner. I am confident that I could maintain a level head and make fair and informed decisions, even in challenging circumstances.

In conclusion, while I may not have previous experience as a staff member for Gmod, I believe that I could offer a number of valuable contributions to the server. From my willingness to learn and adapt quickly, to my strong communication skills, passion for creating a positive experience for all players, and ability to remain calm under pressure, I believe that I could stand out as a strong candidate for the position.

Drew

Oct 31, 2022
+SUPPORT
-good play time
-good application

-/+ a lot of warns
-/+ little interaction

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral
-
Recent warnings
- No Previous

- Questionable maturity
- Good Application
- Active
- Good VTime

1678622942815.png

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

-Neutral

- Very recent warning

- Active, friendly, good interactions

- Unsure on maturity.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Pandora “Night”,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems your application was obviously written with help from an AI. Therefore, it will be denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.