GMT

Character name(s):
Ace Linguini “Spades”

Civilian name:
Samuel Sirloin

What server are you applying for?
(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yeah, but it only works when you press on the jack and it’s all weird. I think it’s called artifacting? I’m not too sure, that’s why I mainly use chat!
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 (Currently Holding), CI-A (Currently Holding).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning for minor glitching.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
I'm applying for captain to help, help D class, help GSD, and help everyone I can as a CL4 member. I understand my responsibility to do everything with the GSD handbook and COE in mind, ensuring these two are a final say in decisions. Helping is the job of a security captain, and something I will make sure to do if accepted!
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I’ve played on the server for a little while and honestly it’s not always the best because some jobs and regiments get a bit too ahead of themselves and that really ruins the experience in my opinion. Being a captain would help the decking amount of people who are always active as a captain because we only really have a few always on and I’m ready to be another one of those people. I am always ready to help GSD any way I can! If it’s a riot or a sweep I can always help out!
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Captains mainly watch over GSD ensuring professionalism and safety. Captains can authorise sweeps on d class personnel if they get a little bit to rowdy and I’m fully familiar with the procedures to keep GSD in check and ethical! Also hosting tryouts and writing documents and whenever needed punishing misbehaving GSD I still do like to have a bit of a laugh though! ? Also I cannot stress it enough the most important part of being a captain is keeping it as ethical as humanly possible!
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ace Linguini “Spades” lost his child and wife in a robbery. Ever since, he felt he had no where to be and no where he could work. This was because he had a criminal record for a minor crime that no employer could see past. Sure, he made some mistakes in the past but he knew he did wrong and wanted to fix it, but nobody saw past the one error he made when he was younger.
Until, the SCP foundation took him under their wing. Starting as a cadet he quickly progressed ensuring professionalism, making sure he remained as ethical as possible!

Last edited:

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Also I cannot stress it enough the most important part of being a captain is keeping it as ethical as humanly possible!
Ethical?!?!? What the hell -support

jk

+support

Last edited:

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
I understand some people may have concerns on how ethical I am. I will fully address that for legal reasons I did NOT kill a d class in cold blood with a nova Christmas skin 4 hours ago.

Matt Black

Jan 5, 2024
Steam ID: 76561199193180552, STEAM_0:0:616457412
Discord name: Ace_63
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 170 Hours and counting!
In what country are you located?: England.
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Ace Linguini “Spades”
Civilian name: Samuel Sirloin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yeah, but it only works when you press on the jack and it’s all weird. I think it’s called artifacting? I’m not too sure, that’s why I mainly use chat!
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 (Currently Holding), CI-A (Currently Holding).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for minor glitching.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I’ve played on the server for a little while and honestly it’s not always the best because some jobs and regiments get a bit too ahead of themselves and that really ruins the experience in my opinion. Being a captain would help the decking amount of people who are always active as a captain because we only really have a few always on and I’m ready to be another one of those people. I am always ready to help GSD any way I can! If it’s a riot or a sweep I can always help out!
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Captains mainly watch over GSD ensuring professionalism and safety. Captains can authorise sweeps on d class personnel if they get a little bit to rowdy and I’m fully familiar with the procedures to keep GSD in check and ethical! Also hosting tryouts and writing documents and whenever needed punishing misbehaving GSD I still do like to have a bit of a laugh though! ? Also I cannot stress it enough the most important part of being a captain is keeping it as ethical as humanly possible!
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Ace Linguini “Spades” lost his child and wife in a robbery. Ever since, he felt he had no where to be and no where he could work. This was because he had a criminal record for a minor crime that no employer could see past. Sure, he made some mistakes in the past but he knew he did wrong and wanted to fix it, but nobody saw past the one error he made when he was younger.
Until, the SCP foundation took him under their wing. Starting as a cadet he quickly progressed ensuring professionalism, making sure he remained as ethical as possible!
+SUPPORT

Pulsar

Dec 6, 2023
Hello there!
Weird that nobody noticed but... You forgot to answer the question: "Why are you applying for Security Captain?"

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
Hi,
I get it that I may not be the most ethical cpt there is. But you are trying to make a joke about how ethical it is. The times I have seen you, you were pretty unethical and not in the way of average cpt/officer unethical. You also forgot to anwer the question on Why you wanna be a cpt. I have also not seen you allot mainly cause I focus on the Officers/Head Hunter members that are trying to make a difference. so or I have not noticed you or your not trying to get noticed(Noticed in a good way). I also think that you are pretty unactive, I am gonna take it to my self to notice you more. I do mean Dennid gave you plus support, so you did something right but I suggest getting a bit noticed more and maybe join the Head-Hunters Sub-Division so you can learn how to be a cpt.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
On the question why do you want to be captain it had no colon so I was assuming it sectioned off to the questions this will be changed I apologise for any confusion!

Edit: I have finished the question I again deeply apologise for any confusion!

Last edited:

Pulsar

Dec 6, 2023
- Support
I Don't know you, either we don't play at the same time, or you aren't making an impact on GSD to be noticed.
App lacks details and effort in my opinion.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
-Support
Every time ive seen you on gensec and during my tryouts you have displayed quite a lot of unprofessionalism and general tom foolery. I do believe you have the potential to become a good captain someday, but for now you really need to work on your professionalism and play gensec a bit more as I personally do not really see you fit for the role of captain at this current time.

Reactions: Niox

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
to: Ace Linguini “Spades” (ace-linguini@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Security Captain Role Assignment

1704501150967.pngThe following message is a direct consensus from the General Security Leadership Office
Hello @Ace 63
First and foremost, I would like to thank you in showing interest to apply for Security Captain, likewise, this shows that you had the courage, time and effort to write to us about your interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department. After careful consideration, as well as a vote from other Security Captains and both Security Chiefs, we have come to a final verdict. This application is to be denied, no further action is to be taken. The reasons for this denial may not be elaborated here in this final verdict, however should you have any questions about this denial, please get in contact with @Zack Baker or @Skinner I wish you the best of luck, and if any questions arise from you, report to me first.

Zack Baker

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.