Status
Not open for further replies.

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153229445
Discord name:
_dokke

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Unsure but i think around 2 weeks give or take.

In what country are you located?:
Netherlands.

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s):
Edward "Pointman" Werver

Civilian name:
Bob Bobinson (barely used)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA.
DEA.
NU-7.
Riot license.
Heavy weapons license.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Metagaming | NLR
Mixing | FearRP | RDM

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I've seen captains that were actually trying attempt to make GENSEC learn and it inspired me to do the same. The warns i've had were from my time as a cadet/low lvl on another job and i wish to prevent others from doing the same.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I've been told by captains that i can lead GENSEC well and that i know what im doing.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
To ensure D-block runs smoothly, No riots happen. To help cadets and not let them make mistakes. To be a mentor as well for those cadets to teach them.

You also hold tryouts in the hopes of making GENSEC more competent and usefull. Aswell as command sweeps when riots get out of control.

Your job is to be a leader, a strategist, mentor and supervisor all in one while commanding GENSEC. Aswell as assist other combative personel like MTF when needed in certain codes like code 5.

You lead the riot troops on patrols at times to secure areas. You also defend VIPs when needed.

But most of all i think captain is a mentor role and i wish to be one to help people that have just started out, because i know that feeling of being clueless and wish to remove it from others.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Edward is your average kid, seeing a big strong man on TV telling him to join the army. He thought to himself: "I want to be like that!" only to realize years later that e hated having to follow orders from old commanders that hadn't touched the fight in years.

He stood out though. Even if he wasnt a high rank, he would order his men as a squad leader and was recognized pretty fast by a certain "foundation" one day. He looked at the offer and the money wasnt half bad. He decided he would give it a try and see if the money was worth it.

While working at GENSEC he would see captains not just command GENSEC but actually help them. He was inspired. He wanted to become one.

Over the years he finally became sergeant: "This sucks" he'd think. He'd be leading troops but seeing other sergeants not listen to him annoyed him, especially when it would lead to the deaths of others. He once saw a sergeant tell men to stay. Those men never did come home to their families.

He finally decided: "I'm becoming a captain and never letting this happen again." After that incident. And he was aiming damn straight for it. He filed an application hoping the chief would notice after all his hard work as sergeant.

(A few edits about the past few days that have happened i have joined 2 new jobs.)

Last edited:

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021

+Support

+/- Application

+Seems to know the duties of a Captain
+Seen on GenSec
+Has potential

-Not that much experience or playtime
-No previous leadership experience, for example MTF NCO

Reactions: Pointman

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
+support
Have seen on Gensec very active
Has been teaching cadets and showing new people the ropes

Always behaves in a professional manor
active in teamspeak
knows the duties that come with this role

Still a newer member of the server / low Vtime

No relevant experience in a supervisor role

with whats been said i think you have good potential of being a CPT and that you would fit this role nicely

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

+Support

I've seen him play IA and GenSec.
When on IA I'm proud to say he's an Agent, while still being new he shows great promise and dedication to the role he's on.
As IA I've also observed him playing GenSec. Of which I can conclude he is suited for Captain, he performs his duties well and ensures order whenever he can.

He'd make a good Captain.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
I gotta say, Werver has, in my eyes, proven that he is more than capable of being a GSD Captain. I don't play GSD all that much myself, but despite that I've seen first hand Werver's leadership skills and his ability to take command when nobody else is able to do so. He's done an absolutely amazing job on GSD, and I think he is more than ready for GSD CPT.

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will be giving you +support for the following reasons
+Active on GSD
+Really good at combat
+Good person to talk to
+Could really help GSD early mornings

I wish you the best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Saw him first time today :O
+Decent Teacher
+Understands the GenSec CPTs duties.

Good luck!

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
+support
-Active
-Friendly
-Helpful
-Mature
-When i was on as captain i let him lead D block and he did a good job

Good luck.

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England

Application Accepted

Dear Mr 'Dokke',
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please get in contact with me or Gladiator regarding your training and interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Neptune'

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.