[UK] Casper Kowalski's Consultant Application

May 25, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225210651
Discord name: .kac.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first joined CN on the 19th of April 2023
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Founation - Casper Kowalski, CI - 'Blunder', GOC - Sampha 'Musician' Vincent
Civilian name: Johnny Yeezy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
UNGOC SGT (Holding)
CI-Gamma (Held)
UNGOC-C Captain (Held)
Consultant (Held)
DEA Sp. Agent (Held)
GSD Captain (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1726242333625.png

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
The last time i was a Medical Consultant i left in rather poor circumstances, now i want to fix my previous mistakes. I've been playing a lot of Sr. Doctor again recently and applying for consultant feels like the right thing to do. Consultant will allow me to do more independant and more frequent RP which i want to do as i find medical evaluations fun and i'd like to do more of them. I don't see many Consultants on site often so i'd like to change that!
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I have done many psychological evaluations in the past either as a Consultant or Sr. Doctor if you need any proof of that i have recently participated in Project Beetlebum and did the evaluation on Type Green - A. I'm one of the more active CL3 Non-Combative players in the Medical Department which can be backed up by the fact that i got asked to participate in a project by one of the current Directors of Medicine. I have experience in both the Combative and Non-Combative field in Medical due to my time as Combative lead and ACM-5.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I will explain how to fix a broken bone. First you need to lead the injured person to a X-ray machine to check what bones are broken. After you do that do the !medic command next to a medical storage place after you do that get the right chemical for the broken limb (remember the X-ray machine is mirrored) after taking the medicine the person should be good to go! If the problem isn't fixed you can do a further check up and initiate surgery on the patient later on.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Training Medical Trainees and Combat Medics
Ensuring everyone in the Medical Department is doing their job correctly
Be the go to Person for Medical Questions
Hosting Lectures to teach people how to do Surgery/Other Medical Related Techniques
Making Contracts with other Departments
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Casper Kowalski is a long standing member of the Medical Department assuming the position of Pharma and later on Combative lead he had to step down to the role of Sr. Doctor and received a transfer to Site-23. He worked there for 2 years and a month before getting transfered back to Site-65 after a lack of expirenced medical staff members. Although during his time at Site-23 he lost some of his skill. At Site-65 he took the role of a Psychologist and Medical Chemical Quality Inspector. His work hasn't gone unnoticed by Site Administration and he was approached for a Consultant interview after assisting in a surgery on Director of Medicine Kayla.​

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
-support
your app really doesnt seem to have much depth or anything to it, while it can be somewhat excused, the lore really is bare bones, a +support can be left due to your previous experience, however the app and how the app looks really is a dealbreaker.

good luck however

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Judge
-support
your app really doesnt seem to have much depth or anything to it
Is there anything wrong with it? Nothing he says is wrong, he lists it down briefly and a longer explanation isnt needed. Its quite harsh to give it a -Support just because he didn't elaborate more on points that he and you should understand, especially considering his past experience, and again, there are no issues with the application.

Reactions: Jesse Phil Fring
-support
your app really doesnt seem to have much depth or anything to it, while it can be somewhat excused, the lore really is bare bones, a +support can be left due to your previous experience, however the app and how the app looks really is a dealbreaker.

good luck however
shut up

+support
very cool very silly