Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
-
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:59545290
Discord name: Nils#2745
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since February, total playtime of 1138 hours.
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CET, Stockholm.
Character name(s): Tarquin Cassius, Nils, Carolus Rex 'Shadow' Iudicium, Fever, Accountant(-4/-2).
Civilian name: MC&D Guard Paris
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: N/A

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF Omega-1 Major
MTF Alpha-1 CPL
Ethics Assistant
Ethics Committee Member
O5-4
O5-2
CI Beta

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for Security Captain to assist within D-Block. To establish order and control within the lower rankings within the Department Of General Security. This is a job I would greatly appreciate, as it would allow me to gain further insight and knowledge. This wou

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I believe I am suitable due to my past experiences handling combative personnel in stressful possibly dangerous situations, as a past Omega-1 Major. Along with the experince I've gathered within Ethics, Alpha-1, Omega-1 and Overwatch Command would allow me to make the correct decisions when it comes to the day-to-day duties of a Security Captain.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Security Captains are responsible for ensuring the day-to-day activities within D-Block and GENSEC. This would be the management of D-Block, performing sweeps, detaining unlawful GENSEC Personnel, LCZ Patrols/Checkpoints, and RRT management.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tarquin Cassius began as a simple, ordinary police officer within the Canadian government.
He was employed in the capital city of Ottawa. Here he was responsible for a Counter-Drug taskforce, responsible for 16 officers.
He was in charge of the task force for 5 and a half years.

An ordinary case turned out to be a major drug ordeal, in which Candian deployed their Tactical Unit to deal with the issue at hand.
The operation was a success and they had brought down this drug ring. However, it was not a drug ring.

It was in fact an MC&D Operation focused on selling anomalous materials to the highest bidder.
After the success of the operation; undercover agents of the SCP Foundation were deployed to seize all anomalous material.
In turn, when they read the report they reported to their supervisors that Tarquin Cassius would serve as a good fit for Foundation Service.

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Good Evening Cassius,

Would you kindly contact a Chief of Security either on-site or through discord to organise an interview.

Your application summarily defines the management duties that the GSD Captain has within the wider site however you under explain the responsibilities of the GSD Captain within D-Block. You should therefore be prepared to provide detail on this particular point during the interview. Your extensive experience pool is also noteworthy and based on this merit and the interpretation that your area for improvement is not too significant your application has been accepted.

Kind regards,

Chief of Security 'Eidolon'.

Status
Not open for further replies.