SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Consultant HOLDING
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe I am the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant because I listen and follow orders and I will complete the orders that I would be assigned.
I am very active on the server and this would mean that there is a potential very active ECA on at all times and when needed to help the foundation with any questions or understandings.
I believe me as a person is very fit for this job since I'm always happy and it takes alot to upset me. I can however get very serious in needed situations, as in questioning people or any other serious situations. As I said I am a very happy person, and the best thing I know is spreading this happiness to others when it's needed.
I love speaking to people which I see as a positive characteristic for an Assistant to have, since the job itself involves speaking to alot of different people and be able to understand what the potential issue is.
Me as an Assistant would make sure that I am seen as a trusted hand for anyone to come and talk to if they have any questions with what is going on in the foundation and I would also make sure to always be ready for a new task from the ECM and ECC whenever they are in need of my help.
Since becoming a Consultant I have had to deal with alot of different people. With this I mean alot of different personalities, for example distressed, happy, sad, anxious and very angry people screaming at me for basically no reason. With these experiences I have the capability of treating everyone the same even if someone is insulting me or just being rude in general. What someone tells me wont affect my mood and I can still act in a professional matter.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Some of the responsibilities that ECA has are the following:
- Making sure that people are executing their job in an ethical manner and following the FLC.
- Perform assigned tasks from the ECM and ECC.
- Approve documents and tests.
- Take complaints/questions and if possible resolve the issue.
- Have an overview over the foundation to look for people being/acting unethical.
- Approving authorization of AA when it's needed (if highest rank on site) and also authorizing mass termination of D-class when the circumstances meet the requirement of it.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Introducing: Cece is a 24 year old girl who started her first 18 years of life in Sweden. She later moved to Canada where she was later introduced to Site 65 though a friend of hers. She has now been at Site 65 for almost 6 years and she is really enjoying. The reason she moved from Sweden to Canada was because of family issues that she wanted to escape from. In Ceces younger years she lost her dad to a medical condition that was unknown. This sudden death totally destroyed her family and life became really though. Her mother couldnt support the family on her own so Cece, at only 14 years of age, had to start working at every possible job that would let her despite her young age. She had to go through many sleepless night to be able to make a contribution for her family. After 4 years of continuously working her last breath off of her she decided to move to Canada at 18 years old to run away from the difficult situation in Sweden and have a fresh new start to life.

Now almost 6 years at the foundation she has made alot of friends, and also lost some. Cece has gotten to the point where she truly sees Site 65 as her home and wants to improve the Site. Since there is alot of people comming and going she wants to make sure that even if people are there for a short amount of time that they treat Site 65 with respect. This means the Site itself and all the individuals, no matter their job or what level keycard they are holding. She is tired of seeing people get disrespected just because they aren't a senior job or have the knowledge like others might do. She wants to make sure that everyone is treated equally, in honesty and fairly. Cece is ready help and teach people how to work and treat others in an ethical way.

Reactions: Ganch

harryflynndev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 2, 2023
London, England
harryflynn.dev
+Support

I know we haven't interacted much on the server but the little I have seen demonstrates that you are a perfect fit for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. I look forward to seeing you on the ECA team.

Reactions: Cece

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Big Support

-Very very active!
-Amazing Leadership Skills
-Practically running the entire Department with herelf and another Consultant while the DoM Is MIA
-Amazing Friend
-Gets kidnapped 24/7

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
+ big support
very active and great to RP with.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
+Support

-Support Dont get kidnapped 24/7 @Cece if you get ECA. ? Good luck with your application
Best regards,
Holland

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
- to: Cece
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear @Cece ,

The Ethics Committee has met in deliberation regarding your request. We would like to thank you for your interest in being assigned as an assistant to the Ethics Committee.

The Ethics Committee has met in a unanimous decision. After careful consideration and discussion we have decided that you are a capable, trustworthy of the foundation and we can see your potential, as such, this request has been accepted. The Ethics Committee sees your value, and we look forward to working with you very soon.

Please reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee to arrange for a time and date for your interview.

Regards,
Ethics Member Séan "RedMann" O'Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.