[UK] Cece - Ethics Committee Chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral

As your application stands, there are a couple issues that I'll raise that bring into question the quality of the application itself. You seem to be a good candidate and have successfully developed what seems to be quality storylines in which involve a variety of people around the site. The examples provided regarding this do seem extremely positive and shows you are clearly capable of obtaining the position. However, within your application you seem to raise several issues in which you'd like to look at if you were to obtain the position but in no shape or form answer how you'd attempt to actually deal with these issues., for example it is clear that both from my experience and what seems to be yours that the committee has struggled with issues of relations with other departments and MTF's but as an ECM you could've quite easily looked to tackle these issues and don't state why the position of ECC would allow you to deal with this in comparison to your current position. Stating "I could improve them", it does bring to question why you haven't tried already? and if you have why not include it within this area where you attempt to raise issues regarding RP.

The second area in which I do believe needs improving is your lore, you don't include any potential storylines in which your character would be involved in and it overall seems lacklustre for a Senior CL5 position. I believe you need to make it more clear to what storylines you wish to pursue if you were to obtain the position of ECC. Overall, you are a clear applicant for the position and do believe you'd do well. Nonetheless it seems you need to make improvements to your application.

Best of luck,
Falcon

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Foxatron

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
+Support.
Lore needs work but experience, general presence on the server and want to create a better feel for it checks out. Good luck.

+SUPPORT

SWEDEN ON TOP
th

also smells really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.