Discord name: cerothonin
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 511000 seconds
In what country are you located?: Estonia
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Cecilia "Sweetheart" Vince
Civilian name: -
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Combat Medic, Senior Doctor, MTF Nu-7 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
The Foundation Medical Consultant role is incredibly appealing for several reasons. First, it would allow me to dive deeper into the world of anomalous medicine. I'm constantly seeking ways to sharpen my skills and the Foundation's unique challenges present an exciting opportunity to learn and grow. Secondly, I believe strongly in supporting Foundation personnel. As a Consultant, I'd be directly involved in keeping people safe and well in any way possible, which is something I love doing in general. Finally, the chance to contribute to the creation of clear and concise medical documents that directly impact containment efforts is incredibly motivating. I'm passionate about using my expertise to help the Foundation succeed in its mission.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?
My suitability for the Medical Consultant role stems from a strong commitment to supporting personnel across all medical needs. This includes providing expertise for complex medical training, addressing staff inquiries, and ensuring access to appropriate treatment for injuries. While I possess a passion for the medical field, this role offers the opportunity to transition into a more senior position within a highly specialized environment.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Medical Procedure: Psychological Evaluation

The evaluation begins with introductions and basic information gathering, followed by a series of questions to assess the subject's:

General Wellbeing: Mood, recent distress, and overall mental state.
Relationships: Feelings towards colleagues (including D-Class for GENSEC) and supervisory staff (CL4+).
Stress Management: Experiences with anxiety, panic attacks, or work-related stress, aiming to identify potential causes.
Throughout the session, the doctor documents the subject's responses and behavior, noting any unusual occurrences. Based on the evaluation, recommendations for further support, therapy, or medication may be provided.

The evaluation concludes with a summary of the subject's mental state, identifying any potential areas of concern that might require further evaluation or intervention.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
The Medical Consultant is responsible for the credentialing, supervision, and performance of the medical department. This includes licensing qualified personnel, overseeing Level 3 and below staff, and recognizing exceptional performance or addressing non-compliance. They also play a key role in surgical oversight and departmental improvement through protocol development, technology acquisition, and meticulous review of medical records. Finally, the consultant fosters interdepartmental collaboration to optimize Foundation-wide well-being.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Cecilia Vince's journey began with a simple desire: to alleviate suffering. Fueled by curiosity and a love for helping others, she excelled in medicine, her knowledge expanding beyond the ordinary. This fascination with the strange led her to the SCP Foundation, where her unique blend of medical expertise and inquisitive mind proved invaluable. While her initial curiosity caused some trouble within the foundation, that did not stop her in her pursuit of medical knowledge. She learned to navigate the dangerous world of the SCPs, determined to ensure that no one, human or anomaly, had to suffer, both physically and mentally.

Last edited:

Vexor

Jun 16, 2023
+Support

You have great potential. With a little bit of guidance from your fellow consultants, you will make a superb consultant.

Zordilla

Apr 21, 2024
+support
Really good application, have seen a few scenarios where this person is at the forefront of rp and never afraid to go even further beyond (like goku)

Deleted member 6811

+Support
  1. Active on medical
  2. Professional on the job
  3. More than adequate for the job
  4. Can roleplay well
  5. Overall friendly

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @Cerothonin . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

We wish you good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.