For how long have you played on CN SCP: Around a year
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Biggy 'Cheese' Timmyy
Civilian name: Big 'The Cheese' Tim
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):Screenshot (294).png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096 (Holding), MTF E-11 CPL (Held), Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding), UNGOC SGT (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received a few for RDM and a few for FailRP (2 for each I think) around a year ago, both misunderstandings.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I think I am suitable for SCP-22415 due to my experience in the server and playing SCP's. I would know how to interact with people as it and interact with the new dimension.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415 is usually seen helping foundation personnel, as well as being passive to foundation personnel. SCP-22415 also teleports between the normal dimension and their own dimension and also save foundation personnel from hostile SCP's and hostile CI / GOC etc.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: I would help the researchers immediately due to their inability to fight the CI.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?: I would not repel 076 and instead if I can teleport the researcher into the other dimension to not risk their safety. However I would just leave the SCP and the researcher if teleportation is not possible, because if I repel the SCP I would risk the researcher's life.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?: Since the D-Class is a criminal in my eyes in this situation, he would not be helped due to the "crimes" he has committed.
-

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings @TheSCPAddict001 ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

I've provided you the whitelist
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.