Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78123616
Discord name: _chillet
For how long have you played on MRP: I have been actively playing again for the past 3-4 weeks ish, which I have gotten over 4 days of playtime
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: CET
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR 2LT 'Chillet'
USSR name (regiment and rank): ATR CPL "Chillet"
Civilian name: Chillet
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- For NATO NHC, Yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes, I have been a LTGEN in SSHC, KGB LTCOL and 1stAL (11th) MAJ
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I think I am an extremely good candidate for NHC due to my past experience as USSR HC. I know thoroughly what a member of HC is supposed to do and how they are supposed to act. My activity is and has always been of a high standard, which could be also said for my maturity. I know how a member of HC is supposed to act and handle a variety of situations. Apart from this, I have experience in a wide variety of regiments, so I undestand a lot of the struggles each regiment has to deal with, which helps quite a bunch in wars.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

USSR Side:
SSHC LTGEN
1stAL (11th) Major
KGB LTCOL

NATO Side:
JAF MSGT
17thAR 2LT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Stenghts:
- Maturity
- Experience
- Polite/Friendly

Weaknesses:
- I am still learning regarding NATO and NATO's tactics
- I haven't achieved a high rank in NATO

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
From a young age, Chillet has always been intrested in anything related to military. From playing games regarding historical military events to enlisting in the army as soon as he hit 18, he wanted it all. From pretty much his entire life, he was a formal man, some would say a model soldier. He fought in the wars against the New World Order and helped to vanquish them from the world. However, with one evil force gone, another one arises. Chillet soon was tasked to fight in the front lines against the renewed USSR. During these times, he decided to join the 17th Armored Legion. He expertised in the driving of tanks and together with the infantry divisions fought in the front lines.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Within RP, members of NHC ensure that NATO tend to the following tasks:
- FOB Construction
- Trainings are held
- Trainees are given tryouts
- Ensure that NATO are up to standard
- Lead Wars and ensure NATO's Victory

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
Outside of RP, Members of NHC schedule meetings with Regimental Command to ensure that the regiments are being ran properly and communicate together with GMs to plan and host fun events. NHC can create/modify policies for NATO and they host monthly reviews on all regiments.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-support i think you should spend some more time outside of hc first especially considering this....

1. You must be at least Second lieutenant before applying for NATO High Command (and held that rank for at least 2 weeks), although you may apply at RSM with permission from the GRM

Reactions: Otters

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-support i think you should spend some more time outside of hc first especially considering this....

1. You must be at least Second lieutenant before applying for NATO High Command (and held that rank for at least 2 weeks), although you may apply at RSM with permission from the GRM

I spoke to Henrik regarding this, as he is currently the highest ranking within NHC, I should have enough time with my time spend as a 17th RSM.

A.Trapnell

Aug 26, 2024
+Support

- Shows strong leadership qualities and is open to differing points of view.
- Has clear strategic vision in wars
- Is a friendly face and a pleasure to talk to or ask questions to.

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @Otters ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

• Love
Reactions: Dennid
Status
Not open for further replies.