Civilian name: Saul "It's All Good Man"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF(E-11) SPC {Holding} ; CI-A {Holding}

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I wish to ensure that Site-65 is secure and will not have any issues within the D-Block and D-Block checkpoint areas. I also want to properly coordinate GenSec units when Code-2 isn't active, and ensure that everyone knows what they need to do during a Code-2. Alongside that - I want to ensure that there will be no problems with ethics ( ensuring noone breaks the CoE ) and protect the foundation during SCP breaches.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am always trying to help the Captains or CoS during Code-2, if Code-2 isn't present - I try to coordinate the GenSec's in the D-Block checkpoint area, to make sure that everyone is doing their jobs accordingly to standart procedures, as well as help Cadets and Officers with any questions they might have. I think that I will make a suitable Captain due to my knowledge during the procedures and my ability to coordinate others.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Ensuring that regular facility operations remain uninterrupted by issues with security ( Intruders , Escapees , Riots , etc. ). They are also needed to ensure that the GenSec's are doing their job and are following the protocols / standart procedures. Captains are also needed to ensure that Cadets and Officers are disciplined and have adequate understanding of what they are supposed to do. Captains ( and CoS ) are also needed to authorize sweeps during Code-2, and assign Patrols around the facility to ensure everything is in it's place as it should be.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

> Login Details : [REDACTED]
>Password : *******
> Access granted. Welcome back, [REDACTED]
> Open Audio-Logs? [Y/N]
> Y
> Opening file . . .
> File Opened.
> Select Audio-File : JA-8312A? [Y/N]
>Y
> Processing . . .
[ AUDIO-FILE JA-8312A SELECTED. NOW PLAYING ]

???-1 : Well-well... What do we have here?

???-2 : Another application, as usual.

???-1 : Wow, who would've thought... Well, what's it's all about?

???-2 :The usual. Another GenSec wishing to become a Captain, name's "Christopher Andris"

???-1 : Like that doesn't happen everyday... Now, is there anything interesting about that fella?

???-2 : Quite a lot, actually. From what we managed to find the man was a police officer for quite a while, has some experience behind his back.

???-1 : That's a default, most of GenSec's have a background related with guns. Anything interesting about his backstory perhaps?

???-2 : He hadn't quit the police. He was forced to. Turns out his father used to be a hitman, would take different hits for people all over the world. Some think that he assisted in the assassination of JFK. But here it get's interesting : During one of the assassination missions he was on he was spotted and shot into the shoulder. Police was quickly called, and of course, like in a damned drama - Chris was sent in.

???-1 : Huh... What happened next?

???-2 : Well, the guy found his father hiding in one of the rooms, of course, a brawl broke out. Chris came on top.

???-1 : Let me guess - he takes off the mask and sees his father's face?

???-2 : Exactly. But here's the kicker. During the brawl the pistol Chris was carrying accidentally discharged into his father, pretty sure the bullet hit him in the femoral vein. The guy died before anyone else managed to get in. During the investigation it was found out that the hitman was Chris's father, and of course, the guy was thought to be connected with his father's buisness somehow.

???-1 : And how he got on-site, exactly?

???-2 : The court was a Kangaroo one. Everything was stacked against him, people say that it was probably because he liked to assume duties of a commander of some sorts, and also was "too good" with guns. The chiefs hated him for that. That's when Agent [REDACTED] contacted the guy and asked if he wanted to be "jailed" but in the reality work for the Site.

???-1 : Agents always find a way, huh? Well, I am intrigued already, we might want to take a closer look at him.

???-2: Agreed.

[ END OF AUDIO-FILE. ]

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ massive support
+ Bro tells d-class when to riot
+ is non stop on gensec and has braincells
+ mature fella
+ Funny fella but knows when to laugh and when to be serious

Edward/bravestone

Oct 3, 2022
+MASSIVE SUPPORT
-is really good on [gsc]
-knows what a functioning dblock is

-has massve potential
-very good app

good luck on your app!!

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
+SUPPORT
This is just perfect. He has experience on playing riot sergeant most of the time, when I play D-Class, I always see him commanding and doing the right things properly, the lore is just perfect.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Neutral
+Active on GENSEC
-Requested people to give feedback ingame
1671650475858.png

Attachments

• 1671650451435.png
    1671650451435.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 9

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Neutral
+Active on GENSEC
-Requested people to give feedback ingame
View attachment 4281
I am sorry for my friend he's negative english and he dosen't have the best grammer he meant that he wanted to see the captains mind on the way he took control of the sweep and helped restrain d-class

he's a good sergeant

''The much you hold is the much you lose.''

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Active
Friendly
Mature
Fit for the job

Good luck!

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Very friendly
-Able to be mature in RP situations
-Seen him show great leadership
-Great in RP
-Great guy in general

Overall, I believe that you are more than capable of being a captain and I wish you the best of luck on your application:)

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral to -Support

As I personally have not seen You on-site, and considering You asked for people to check your Application In-Game.

Good luck!

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Mr Andris,
I am happy to say that your application has been accepted. Please contact myself or Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.