Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195735014
Discord name: Claire#5517
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
( Only putting the time I have been on UK) 1/2/22. However if want more I have played a lot of SCP USA In August of 2022.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
PST
Character name(s):
Claire "Syringe"
Civilian name:
Claire Leah.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Nu-7 SPC ( Holding)
A-1 SPC ( Held)
ECA ( Held)
B-1 SPC ( Held)
Medical Consunalt ( Holding
CI-B ( Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have no received any, no.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I'm a good candiate due to I have wrotten a few Psych evalatuions, and I am mostly a heavy roleplayer.
I have done a Psych eval On A Ethics Member, a O-1 Member, and a Nu-7 LT. This shows my ability to write documents and do roleplay.
Now I am also a good leader, knowing how to lead people, and help bring a new generation of roleplayers/leaders onto the server.
Another thing is I am very active, I am active between 5 AM BST- 8 PM UK BST. And then on later of the night. Mostly due to my timezone, but I am on during peek times a lot. I also want to help the Medical department, from a OSA standpoint. And all I want to do is help around the site.

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Follow any orders given from Overwatch Command and complete it.
Write documents to be given to Overwatch Command.
Make sure the Code of Conduct is being Held, and report anything that needs to be reported to O5 Command.
And be a active figure around the site, and answer any questions asked by Foundation Members.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
AI “ Hello ////, what are you here for and how may I assist you.”

///// “ I am here for Medical Consunalt Syringe

AI “ Right away.”
AI “ Do you want this on the TV in your office, or just print it out.”

///// “ Print it out for me. Unredacted version.”

AI “ Alright sir.”

* It prints*

AI “ Here you go! Would you need anything else?"
//// " Not for now, I'll let you know after I read this.
CL4 CLEARANCE REQUIRED
NAME
Claire Watty.

CODENAME
‘Syringe’

Born:
May 30th, 1997.

Sex:
She/Her, Transgender

Sexuality: Bisexual

Current Occupation:
Medical Consultant
Combat Medic
Nu-7 SPC

Past Occupations:
Alpha-1 SPC
ECA ( Site-56 US Side).
ECA ( Site-65 UK Side)

AI “ Sorry for interupting sir. But there seems to be some broken text within this file. I have done my best to translate a lot of it, but some of it is broken."

//// “ Thats fine.

HISTORY

Syringe' born May 30th, 1997. She was always very close to her family members. She had a Mom and dad named Ṡ̷̞̝̠̣͎͓͉͚͙̯̣̈́̓̓͆̀̚͘̚͝͝T̸͙̪̯̗͆̈́ͅṎ̴̯͑̈̾͌͗̉̆͘̕P̴̞͍̒̆̿̆̈́̎̌̈́͘͝ ̷̱͉̈́͊A̵̡̰̺͍͊͊̇̊͝͝Ş̵͖͓̘̮̩̝̪̇̀͆̽̓̏̉̈́̚̚Ķ̸̨̥͔̹̪͇͚͍͕͌̀̾͑̑̌Ȋ̸̳̱̙̺̬̺̝͊̔̔́̒Ṇ̶̐̄̈̀̐͊G̸̡̧̟̤͈̼͓̫͂̽̃͛̈́̐̅͂̎̈ And one sister. She had a Dog named 'Robin' that She was very close with and was his comfort friend! At around the age of 7 her and her family went to a major league baseball game. She was very exicted to go as she has never been to one before. It was the Yankees vs The Dodgers. She went and had a blast intill a Annoucment was made
" Hello everyone, Please evacuate the building in a nice and calm manner. There has been a bomb threat within the building, and we need to make sure the building is safe." Her parents looked at her and her sister and said " We got to go". They exited the building, but due to them being police officers, they deicded to go help. Syringe had tried to get them not to go, however they had still gone, and died, along with a few other hundred people.

She did have Her grandparents alive, so She did say " If I dont come back, I love you." She then gives a hug to her grandmother and grandad a hug. Then heading to the location She was requested to go by her recruiter to the airforce.

She was on 2 hour plane ride from Califorina to Las Vegas. Once arrived She was sent to bootcamp. for about 6 months. At the time She had just became 18 when She signed up, so she was still really young. After the 6 months of both learning how to fly, and learning how to shoot and aim a gun. She was sent to her first mission.

* In the room*
" SOLDIERS! It is time, we have gotten a report of a recent kidnapping of a member of the military. The base is located in the alps, so we are going to need air support to get a helicopter up there. That's where you come in “Syringe”, you will be flying a Jayhawk to head up to a landing pad nearby. Get ready soldiers, we're leaving in 30."

“Syringe” gets packed up, and gets in a helicopter. It's her first mission and she is nervous. She flys up to the landing pad.

She hops out and so do the soldiers. She looks away for 10 minutes to get ammo, she then hears a loud scream. She quickly hides, inside the helicopter.

When it stops, She heads back. A tall white man is there. She looks away scared and heads back.

She then sees a helicopter with a weird logo, with goggles, placing a bag on her head.

They look at Her

" What did you see?" The Foundation members says.

" Uh who are you?" “Syringe”says.

" That is not for you to know." The Foundation member says."

They quickly shoot a tranq arrow at her , bringing her back to the base, giving her 'Class-C amnestics' making her forget about the white man ( Otherwise known as SCP-096), and makes her think they all died by someone else. “Syringe” still does not know about this to this day.

At the age of 19 she was promoted to the rank of '1st Lieutenant'. Inside the United Nations Air Force. She was a 1LT for 4 months about to be 5 months, she was looked at by the Foundation Recruitment for a possible chance in the foundation. One day when “Syringe” was sleeping, she woke up to a
The Foundation Member said " WAKE UP."
she was confused as where she was
" Uh. Where am I? What do you want.." “Syringe” said.

Foundation " No Worries, we are not here to hurt you. We are interested in you, for recruitment for our Organization."

“Syringe" Can I get some more info?"

Foundation " We, the SCP Foundation, are a secret organization, Securing, Containing, And Protecting, any known usual activty. We call them 'Anomalies'.

“Syringe”: " And you want me here because?"

Foundation " We believe you can be a great solider. Of course you would have to go through the ranks in here, but Once you do this, you can be, and possibly be a great Soldier. Do you wish to try the interview."

“Syringe”" Sure..."

The interview went well, and her Killhouse time was 11 seconds, She was brought in as a Security Cadet, being promoted to Officer, then going to Mobile Task Force Unit Epsilon-11 Designated 'Nine Tailed Fox.' Being Promoted all the way to LCPL within a week/2 weeks. She was then looked at by the O5 Council for a position as a member of 'Alpha-1 Red Right Hand'. She succeeded the phase, and was brought in for one day, being kicked out and Class-C Of all info of it. She went back to E-11, then applied for a Position as ECA, Being removed in 2 weeks, for unprofessionalism. She went to Nu-7, and then Joined Beta-1 hitting all the way to CSG. She then went to Omega-1 'Laws Left Hand', promoted all the way to LCPL, and then applied again for her chance at being a Assistant to the Ethics once more.

She had passed the application, and had been a ECA. She had stepped down From Omega-1 a few days later however.

About 1 month later, after being on Site-56 for a while, she would decide to put in a transfer for Site-65. It would be accepted. However, put down all the way to Combat Medic. She would then get promoted all the way to Alpha-1 ‘Red Right Hand’ SPC. Under the Codename again “Syringe”. But then step down after Wanting to focus on Medical, and ECA.

She would apply for ECA And get accepted

But she then tried Leaving the SCP Foundation. But knowing the foundation it is never that easy to Leave. She is invited back by Medical Director ‘Dinklesprinkle’ to come back as a Medical Consultant.

After helping Medical, and doing countless medical license training's, being on site for almost a month. She decides its time for a diffrent type of pace. She hovers over the 'Overseer Assistant Appliaction' and writes up her appliaction and sents it.

// “ Thank you, That's everything”

// “ Now, what do you think? Should we bring her in, or deny her and wait for a bit.

As an ///// Says around other /////

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- Good interactions
- Active
- CL4 Experience
- Mature

Reactions: Claire!

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
You are holding Medical Consultant, a MTF role, and a CI role. I do not think you are a great fit for OA due to you time managing these jobs all at once.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ support
Active
Cl4 role experience

How ever as mentioned idk how u will manage all those roles without causing harm to your mental health.

My suggestion is to formally resign from 1 to keep yourself sane (just a suggestion)

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-/+ support
Active
Cl4 role experience

How ever as mentioned idk how u will manage all those roles without causing harm to your mental health.

My suggestion is to formally resign from 1 to keep yourself sane (just a suggestion)
I think if I get accepted I will step down from Nu-7. But I can bring time between it even if I don’t step down.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Claire!

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Claire!
Status
Not open for further replies.