Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195735014
Discord name: Claire#5517
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played CG SCP Since May ( USA Site), But came to UK On January 1st, and took a week break to try to leave the community, but then came back.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Claire "Syringe"
Civilian name: Claire Leah.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Medical Consultant ( Holding For 41 days.)
OSA ( Holding For about a week, almost two I believe.)
A-1 PVT ( Holding!)
A-1 SPC ( Held)
ECA ( Held both sites)
B-1 CSG (US Site, Held)
Nu-7 SPC ( Held)
CI-C DELCOM ( Held US Site)
B-1 SPC ( UK Site Held)
O-1 LCPL ( US Site)

I am pretty sure that is it.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have not received any bans ( Other then a TS Banned i had for like 10 minutes for telling Cloak to Shut up but it was all jokes)
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

During my time on Site-65, I have helped Medical as much as I can, and overall been active everyday. I am mostly applying for the Postion change of Site Advisor to have a active Site Advisor ( On all times of the day). And Help as much as possibile within the SA Team, and help with all the other regiments, and overall just help as much as possibile. Just want to help as much as possibile.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

Due to me being Medical and OSA, I am overall a Roleplayer.
I have wroten a few Psych evaluations ( One on a Ethics Member, and a few on other people.)
I have brought up ideas to Medical Leadership team for changes that I wish.
I also am able to make the site fun ( As it is a Gmod server at the end of the day). While also having a sense of maturity.
I am also active being on everyday for multiple hours a day.

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Approve Euclid x Keter SCP Cross tests
Do monthly reviews of a department ( Example Monthly Review on the Medical department giving a score and what they need to improve on).
Be just active around the site being friendly and overall just talking to people seeing how they are doing.
Report to the Site Director, and Clearence Level 5 member's.
Authorizing Advanced Armory for MTF NCO ( CPL+) When a breach has gone bad ( 2 Keter SCPs.)
And oversee a MTF Department
( New changes are appreantly coming soon, so aplogizes if this isn't up to date : )

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:
Reactions: xelius

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- Good Interactions
- Active
- CL4 Experience
- Would be holding 3 CL4 Positions

Reactions: Claire!

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
I have alot of stuff I want to say and Id rather say them in person voice to voice

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Claire! Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available. We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Claire! . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request has been reopened. Site Administration will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
Claire is an incredibly active player on the server, someone who has repeatedly been helpful and kind to almost everyone she meets. To say Claire would be a boon to the Site Administration team would be an understatement, she would be a member who would bring it up to new levels on both professional, and enjoyment for almost all Foundation staff.

We're already aware of the massive amount of experience Claire has as a CL4 holder, and all that knowledge would be put to amazing use if Claire was to be granted this role. Having in-depth knowledge of how almost every department operates is a benefit that truly cannot be understated, and with Claire's respectful attitude to all those around her, both below and above her in rank, I could think of no one better to be blessed with this role.

All together, Claire is a near-perfect fit for Site Administration, and from the many interactions I've had with her, I cannot think of a single reason why she should not be granted this role.

Thus, with all that said, I can do nothing else but +Support this application.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Claire!

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

CONFIDENTIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.