[UK] Claire's Site Director Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195735014
Discord name: Claire#5517
For how long have you played on CG SCP: have played since May ( USA site) then came onto the UK server on January 1st, and took a 1 week break.

In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s):
Claire "Syringe'" Site Manager.
'Echo' - GOC LCPL

Civilian name: Event team member, so right now it is Claire But does stuff ( was working on pac)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes!
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Site Manager - Holding
Site Advisor ( Held for 3-2 weeks if i recall, promoted to Site Manager)
Medical Consultant ( Held, promoted to Site Advisor
Overseer Assistant ( Holding.)
GOC LCPL ( Holding)
A-1 PVT ( Held!)
A-1 SPC ( Held)
ECA ( Held both sites)
B-1 CSG (US Site, Held)
Nu-7 SPC ( Held)
CI-C DELCOM ( Held US Site)
B-1 SPC ( UK Site Held)
O-1 LCPL ( US Site)
E-11 LCPL ( US Site, held)
CI-B held
quite a lot, these are just what I can remember

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No
-
Why are you applying for Site Director?

I am mostly applying for Site Director, mostly because I do love Site Adminstration, I've been in SA for about 1 month and 8 days. And so far its been one of the best things I've helped with. I have done documents and I am great at mentoring people. I overall just want to step up and help even more on what Broda wanted to do and make this site get a golden age of RP, and keep it at that.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

Due to the fact I have been one of the longest lasting members of Site Adminstration ( However I will admit some people do have other expirence then me.) I believe I am fit for the rank of Director, because of my activity. I will now list a few things I believe on why I am suitable.

1. During my time as Site Adminstration, I've worked closely well with the Mobile Task Forces ( talking with them, helping them, and just overall being a friendly Site Admin as that is what you should be doing). I also have talked to them, with giving ideas also for the department, along with any reports of there CO team to there commander. I also have helped with Medical and Research.

2. While I may not have a lot of documenation done, the current ones that I have/helped are alright.
I've done a Audit on the Medical Department, along with adding more stuff onto the Guide of Site Adminstration, this being 'The Guide of External Communactions' which pretty much goes over what TS channels you should be entering, and what you should be doing in there, etc.

I've also done quite a lot of interviews for Sr. CL4 Department leaders/Watched over.
I've Done Research
Medical
Site Advisor
Intel ( I believe/oversaw)
Denying some people for the position, but overall accepting most of them.

And I've been on both Servers, understanding the diffrence and why people play those departments then other departments ( Example Medical.) And trys helping those departments

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Keep the site in good health and Bring RP to the server.
Accepting Chief of Securitys, Department of Medical. Site Advisor, and promoting Advisors to Manager, Director of Research, Director of Intel. And having a Manager+ do those interviews/oversee them and accept them. This should be worked with the rest of SA.
Work with O5 Council/Ethics Commitee, and report stuff to them.
Oversee The Site Managers
Working with Managers/Advisors to make sure Monthly reviews are worked on by the end of the month.
Handle any Complaints/Removals of Site Adminstration

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

The Promotion

Claire, afer hearing the Site Director slot is now open, while is quite sad to see Broda go, as Claire has worked a lot with him, starts to think
" I might put in a Director application. After all I've worked quite well within the SA team, and all departments"
After Claire starts to think, she decides to sent one, up to the 'Office Of the Overseer Council.' Claire waits and waits, for a response. Then one day, she gets a call at her office phone

" Site Manager Claire here! How may I help you?"
" Hello Claire. Report to Floor 3."
Claire knows that voice anywhere, afterall She is a Assistant to the Overseer Council, she would know that voice anywhere.
" Understood sir. On my way."
Claire would walk there after taking a sip of water. Claire would then call up the elevator to Floor 3, and walk up. She would show her ID to the Alpha-1 ('Red Right Hand') member, and walk to the meeting room. Having the door opened by O5-1 'The Nihilist'.

Claire would sit down, looking at -1, and -3. However there seemed to be a new member never seen before.
" Hello -1, and -3. And Nice to meet you Mr?"
" O5-4"
The Cortex would say.
" Nice to meet you, sir."

" This is about your application, for the rank of Site Director. We haven't come to a verdict yet, but we would like to give you, and Site Manager Jimmy Wrecking a Interview, to see which one of you are fit. Do you accept?"
-1 Would say

" Yes sir."

" Good, lets begin"

To be continued

( Only putting this in, as there may be a Director Slot soon. This can be placed on hold however if not.​

Last edited:

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Neutral
I dont like your attitude, other than that I have no interactions

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I would like if possible if you could explain? As I’m not sure on what you mean.
The way you act towards other people, the experience I had with you, and I don't care that it's an "RP thing", your randomly meowing triggers and annoys me, thus I won't give you my support which probably won't change the verdict of this application, also you just got denied for O5 and already applying for SD

ShadowPL

Jul 20, 2022
-Support
The way you act towards other people, the experience I had with you, and I don't care that it's an "RP thing", your randomly meowing triggers and annoys me, thus I won't give you my support which probably won't change the verdict of this application

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
The way you act towards other people, the experience I had with you, and I don't care that it's an "RP thing", your randomly meowing triggers and annoys me, thus I won't give you my support which probably won't change the verdict of this application, also you just got denied for O5 and already applying for SD
-Support

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hey! Let me just say that I have not had much interactions with you, and I will say I do never meow regularly, only within the discord, or whispers with friends or when prank calling CI. I’ve barley had any interactions with you other then when you were A site advisor.

I was also encouraged to apply, as long as I fixed the issues I had with my previous denial.

Stay safe, this will be my last response :)

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022

-Support

Put in their Application right after being denied for 05

Frequently hops regiments (very little dedication to a single position)

I've had nothing but bad interactions with Wade/Claire

Is frequently unprofessional

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
-Support
Why do you have so much useless info on your app??? like bro we dont need to see four divisions where you get put in as an Enlisted. Just shows you either get frequently removed from your positions or regiment hop excessively. Also for the Level 4 section, what does "I've Done Research" mean??? Or "Intel ( I believe/oversaw)" mean?? Looking over a Department doesnt mean your a senior member of that regiment. It would be like if an O5 member came from Intel or Medical then said they are a senior member of an MTF regiment because they got assigned to oversee it.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California

-Support

Put in their Application right after being denied for 05

Frequently hops regiments (very little dedication to a single position)

I've had nothing but bad interactions with Wade/Claire

Is frequently unprofessional

I would like to say, The first one, I was encouraged to Apply for O5 after 2w, as the denial wasn't anything to bad.

I only put in a SD app, after hearing that our SD may no longer be our SD.

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
-support
I do not believe you have an attitude well suited for SD. You are frequently unprofessional/chatting shit in mess hall. You also frequently hop positions between regiments/different types of assistants.
Overall I don't believe you are well suited for this role.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-support
I do not believe you have an attitude well suited for SD. You are frequently unprofessional/chatting shit in mess hall. You also frequently hop positions between regiments/different types of assistants.
Overall I don't believe you are well suited for this role.
I would like to say, when I did first come onto the UK, I did indeed reg hop, I will say that.
However after a very long Converstation with One of the SA Members at the time when I came back, I went to Nu-7 ( Stepped down to Focus On Consulant) Applied for OSA, and never swapped between.
I was a medical consulant for about 41 days, and a OSA for 2 weeks ( and still am, and actively work on stuff as OSA by doing orders.)
By messhall, I'm not going to respond As I'm not entirelly sure on what you mean.

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
I would like to say, when I did first come onto the UK, I did indeed reg hop, I will say that.
However after a very long Converstation with One of the SA Members at the time when I came back, I went to Nu-7 ( Stepped down to Focus On Consulant) Applied for OSA, and never swapped between.
I was a medical consulant for about 41 days, and a OSA for 2 weeks ( and still am, and actively work on stuff as OSA by doing orders.)
By messhall, I'm not going to respond As I'm not entirelly sure on what you mean.
I am sure you know exactly what I mean, In the Mess hall you frequently either tell people to die, shut up or you spam ping reply people with meow. Not exactly a good look for a Site Director.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
I am sure you know exactly what I mean, In the Mess hall you frequently either tell people to die, shut up or you spam ping reply people with meow. Not exactly a good look for a Site Director.
I haven't said anyone to die in a hurtful matter, I've only told people ( as a joke) when people have said a specfic thing
And Only ping people with meow with people who dont mind it.

This is going to be my last reply to anyone in the comments, stay safe :)
1681249988689.png

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I am sure you know exactly what I mean, In the Mess hall you frequently either tell people to die, shut up or you spam ping reply people with meow. Not exactly a good look for a Site Director
^^ This, I am the first one to say it, I am no saint in discord convos but I don't want to be lead by a Site Director which is the second most powerful role that affects RP with such mentality

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- CL4 Experience
- Extremely Active and helpful
- Long term member of SA
- Maturity - Brought up within your O5 Application
- Recently received promotion

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex M. and Claire!
Status