[UK] Claire's Site Director Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

Personally from my own experience I have little to say regarding the overall claims mentioned above although my main concerns are mainly related to overall levels of maturity sometimes shown within certain channels on discord and on the rare occasion in-game. Overall, your application lacks detail in certain areas and in some places is hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say and could use much more depth and explanation to further show your experience, what you can bring and really explain to those reading your application why you should be the next Site Director should the current SD move to SC. Even with the current experience within SA And the work completed with the power and expectations of a Site Director I have to question whether 1 month or so is enough to jump from Advisor to Manager to Director with the majority of this time as mentioned above spent working closely with other members of Site Administration and lacking a level of independent work and general independence that a Site Director would need to not only run Site Administration but run the site as a whole.

Overall, In my personal opinion I believe even with you being one of the most longest serving members of SA currently you need more experience as a SM And generally within SA Possibly learning from an old Site Director or more from the current who has plenty of experience. Take for example previous Site Directors, unless SA Is in a dire state which the current SA is far from applicants would often need more than a months worth of experience within SA and with the current role being Site Manager in the middle I do not think you've been at the level of SM long enough to further you to SD as you mention yourself only being within SA For around 1 month and 8 days receiving SM 2-3 weeks into your stay meaning you only really have 2-3 Weeks as an SM which is not enough.

To end I personally believe Site Administration would be in better hands should the current SD Leave with yourself and Jimmy remaining at Site Manager and working together to lead SA in the absence of a Director so you yourself can gain more experience alongside a past SD And prepare yourself for SD Before applying. Whilst we would be left without a Site Director I think this would be the best outcome not only for you and your own experience and capability but for the community as a whole on UK.

Like I mentioned on the other candidates app if you wish to speak about what I have said any further or receive anymore detail please DM me on discord. (y)

Reactions: Monkeytophat

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support

- CL4 Experience
- Extremely helpful
- Long term member of SA but I would like to know what things you are going to do to help the site etc

- Maturity can be lacking at times

YoSon

Oct 30, 2022
+/-Support
- CL4 Experience
- Helpful

-Has warned me multiple times for being goofy
- Wade Waddy

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
^^ This, I am the first one to say it, I am no saint in discord convos but I don't want to be lead by a Site Director which is the second most powerful role that affects RP with such mentality
Third.

05=EC
V
SD

But for my opinion

Claire I like u but my views have changed on u for a bit.

I dont want a An 05 or SD that's "meowing" to people I'd suggest abandoning that rp part as it will and has got on people's nerves.

I understand u wanna be unique but that's a bit to much. When seeing the Site director if he/she "meows" at me then I'll say wtf. Then jump into teslas

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Massive +SUPPORT!!!

Claire is always cool and deserves site director

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
+ Support

- CL4 Experience
- Extremely Active and helpful
- Long term member of SA
- Good interactions

- Even though Claire got rejected for 05, she definitely learned a lot

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
+Support

+ Currently a manager, so experienced
+ Friendly
+ Active
+ Approachable
+ Tons of experience in other roles

- Just got denied for O5, so I'm scared that you'll leave the SD position as soon as there's an opening in SC you can take

Best of luck!

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+Support

+ Currently a manager, so experienced
+ Friendly
+ Active
+ Approachable
+ Tons of experience in other roles

- Just got denied for O5, so I'm scared that you'll leave the SD position as soon as there's an opening in SC you can take

Best of luck!
I will not being going for SC as soon as there is a slot for SC. I will help as much as possible for many months.

Reactions: Vollgas

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Claire! . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.