Character name(s):Clorox Jones
Civilian name:Clorox

What server are you applying for?
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF NU7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Several warns and Bans, i was still getting to know the server, but now im very familiar with the rules.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- My favorite job in the server was an IA agent, i have started playing with it 7 months ago and now that im very familiar and confident with iA and i would like to apply to be an ambassador as the next step.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- My great experience, combined with my professionalism.
- I Have the codex memorized.
- large amount of playtime in IA.
- Have a mic and sound professional.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-Not sure, however i know how to make a proper report, as i have attended a lecture for how to make a great report by an ambassador.
-Documents are good when you include the violations, names of accused, locations of incident and the date, you should always have a introduction, the body and conclusion summarizing everything in a concise manner.
-Good grammar.
-Easy to read
-Concise
-Proper structure

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Being Professional is crucial as a CL4 Clearance level holder
- Train Agents, ensure they understand exactly how they do there job. This includes teaching them and then testing them to see if they understand there role properly.
- Provide assistance for any agent who is unsure about the IA guidelines of FLC.
- Can request agents to carry out there work in certain areas, such as dblock or HCZ (or Have checkpoints)
- Investigate corrupt agents and punish them including suspension.
- Read & review agents investigation reports and carry, if its serious can report it to the necessary department.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Clorox, was a normal kid, he played play station all day and was failing his classes. One day he got kicked out of his house by his parents, he started walking and got lost in the forest and suddenly found a fenced place with a gate. He became very hungry and was starving, he was thinking of sneaking through and grabbing himself a sandwich, however he noticed there were several armed people, but that didnt stop him, he started knocking on the fence and armed men came running towards him. They quickly took him in and started interrogating him, they offered him food and a place to live if he worked for them. He had took the job, he started as a guard, but then worked as an IA agent and now he has become an ambassador, one of the most important roles in the foundation. He swore to protect this place from any harm as it was the only place that looked after him.

Last edited:

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
-support
a couple of reasons:
your lore looks and sounds pretty AI generated and thats a big no no
in the responsibilities you got some kinda ok but go in to detail, and some are just generally being a nice person.

small note, try to not make your application less chronological and more of a flowing chart, (idfk english)

+support
+pretty decent lore
+setting aside the AI parts nice application
the cons overweight the pros
so ill give ya:

-support

Clorox

Mar 28, 2023
-support
a couple of reasons:
your lore looks and sounds pretty AI generated and thats a big no no
in the responsibilities you got some kinda ok but go in to detail, and some are just generally being a nice person.

small note, try to not make your application less chronological and more of a flowing chart, (idfk english)

+support
+pretty decent lore
+setting aside the AI parts nice application
the cons overweight the pros
so ill give ya:

-support

I swear i didnt use AI ? I just checked i got 0% AI detection, i dont understand how you thought what i wrote is AI

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
Haven't seen you that much, aim to integrate yourself in the community a bit more and within IA
Improve your application, parts of it are lackluster or knocking my confidence in you down, such as:

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
Starting your answer with "not sure" doesn't instill too much confidence in you. You should aim to write a couple of documents and get the opinion of some IA CL4s, so you as an ambassador can aim to effectively teach others and review theirs.
There are better qualities that you could have put here, memorizing the codex isn't exactly something I'm looking for in an ambassador. Whilst yes, ambassadors should know the FLC well, there are better qualities that can differentiate you from other candidates.
These are only two instances, review your application again and look to overhaul it to make yourself sound more confident and unique to other candidates.

Best of luck. Improve your application entirely and I'll consider changing to a Neutral.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
Seems fairly new/only seen you recently
Application could be improved especially the lore, im not sure if English is your second language but it reads a bit weird.
The"what makes you suitable to be an ambassador" section needs improvement

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- My great experience, combined with my professionalism.
- large amount of playtime in IA.
- Have a mic and sound professional.
You only actually list 3 unique reasons as half of them boil down to experience or professionalism reworded. Additionally one of these pros is just that you have a mic. Great experience and large amount of playtime is the same thing. Same with sound professional and professionalism and knowing the flc is a bare minimum for agents/operatives. If someone is applying for ambassador I'd hope they know the flc. If you edit this section to be a bit more comprehensive maybe including how you are suited to ambassador duties I would consider changing my opinion.
please also include a picture of the /warnings tab in your application, it let's people looking at your application determine how recent your warns are and if your behaviour is worthy of cl4

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Just gonna -Support again just to get the point across, I think this guy is mentally disabled and unfit for the role of ambassador, you act like a child more than the 23 years old you claim to be and you just got back from a 16 week ban for harassment, reapply never lil bro

• Wow
Reactions: Geronimo

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
Just gonna -Support again just to get the point across, I think this guy is mentally disabled and unfit for the role of ambassador, you act like a child more than the 23 years old you claim to be and you just got back from a 16 week ban for harassment, reapply never lil bro
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK
16 WEEK BAN?!
nah imma give you :
1711123917558.png

Clorox

Mar 28, 2023

okay

• Sad
Reactions: Pirate McPirate

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Jones,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Now i see why he didnt put a screenshot of his warnings :skull:. Hell no mine is a mega minus support if he got a 16wk harrassment ban wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.