Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41852131
Discord name: Mike The Jewish Person#2065
For how long have you played on MRP: Started playing around a month after launch.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST+0
UAN name (regiment and rank): SAS MSGT Connor
NWO name (regiment and rank): NWO PVT "Jerusalem"
Civilian name: Connor The Rabbi
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my second NHC application the first is linked below.

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/connor-h-nhc-application.1986/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have quite a few warnings, the last being 5 months ago. I attribute them to me having a poor attitude in the past.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Sector Marshal, Sector General, NHC General, Sector Commander, STS LTCOL, JAF LTCOL x 2

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have seen a lot of different High Commands come and go during both USSR vs NATO and NWO vs NATO, during that time I have noticed certain attributes of different High Command which allowed them to achieve their potential and what aspects of their leading that held them back. I believe that I am good at interacting with people within the player base and feel comfortable saying that I am a well liked member of the community. I have a lot of experience within HC and recently stepped down as Sector Commander to allow some of the Junior SC a chance to prove themselves within HC. I feel extremely comfortable leading and believe that I have a lot to offer to NATO and the server as a whole. If I am totally honest I am not happy with the current state of leadership within NATO, not just within HC but at the regimental level. I believe if I was allowed within NHC I would be able to do my best to try and help.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

- Ex JAF LTCOL x 2
- UAF CPT
- Sector Marshal
- Sector General
- NHC General
- Sector Commander
- STS LTCOL

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

- Active
- Able to remain calm
- Effective at leading large groups
- A lot of experience at higher ranks

Weaknesses:

- I love @Kiwi too much

Cheers for reading my application :D

• Love
Reactions: Kiwi

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
-Support

I thought u would help SAS when I rankskipped u to MSGT, but it looks like you just used me to apply for NHC.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
-Support
Connor I know you're a pretty good high command but it hasn't even been 24 hours since kvalax and I rank skipped you to MSGT in sas and you recently got appointed as CSB Leader too.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
-Support

I thought u would help SAS when I rankskipped u to MSGT, but it looks like you just used me to apply for NHC.
-Support
Connor I know you're a pretty good high command but it hasn't even been 24 hours since kvalax and I rank skipped you to MSGT in sas and you recently got appointed as CSB Leader too.

I do wish to continue to help SAS from NHC as I was told the free slot available was for RMP and SAS, I do understand that it doesn't look amazing from your perspective. But I left NHC expecting Danny G to stay as General as I had my full confidence in him, he has now obviously left and while I am not saying Welding is an amazing replacement I've seen more and more issues appear and more complaints about the leadership within SAS and other parts of NATO. Nirvan while I understand you physically cannot play, it looks terrible when a MAJ has 15 days inactivity. Kiwi has made it clear that he has plans to resign soon and I don't think he will mind me saying that his activity within SAS isn't amazing.

I requested a rankskip in SAS to try my best to help the regiment but it has been made clear to me that the issues are a lot higher up then I can control.

I hope this clears some stuff up for you guys.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
-support

I have to agree with Kvalax and Nirvan, even after reading your response

For the very short period you were in SAS this time around you did not communicate with any other SqL+ about anything which is surprising seeing as your were put into this position due to a deficit in Squad Leaders and to overall help the regiment

Due to this lack of communication already demonstrated I dont think it would be good for you to be a General of SAS at this present moment in time

Status
Not open for further replies.