Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111798007

Discord name:mrpoolthanos

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 42 days plus was here before achievements were a thing

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Arthur "REDACTED" Afton

Civilian name: maroon Patoon

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: GOC LCPL(holding) MTF O1 PVT (held) MTF R-11 SGT (held)

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none

-

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? i wish to Aid Medical Bay and help out the new Trainees that come to the Site and help them get their medical Licenses and wish to teach them how to make medicine where to store it / how to give it to people and what medicine to give them. i would also like the chance to increase my leadership skills as a medical Consultant

-

What makes you suitable for a Medical Consultant?:

i do believe due to my staff experiences it show my maturity and my skill set at problem-solving.

i am determined to try and be the best i can and i can hopefully i can prove that in the medical department

i Do help People and some others make medicine if help is needed

I have an extensive knowledge of a rare type of cancer tumors ( see more in my lore )

I do Believe i can assist the medical department in many ways in such (as making medicine,Logging Tryouts, and creating RP scenarios )

-

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: It depends on what one

ECT

Ask the patient if he's been defib in his lifetime If yes then tell them u cannot ECT them ethically unless authorised

If no then please ask the patient to lie down in the ECT machine and tell him he will feel a sharp pain but will be fine and to not go into the light If he sees one.

( tell everyone else to stay away from it too otherwise he gets stuck)

once he has been ECT ask him to exit the ECT machine. ask him how he feels and check how he feels and see if he needs any more medical assistance.

Medicines

Lets say D-8764 Bob Is ill with a chest infection.

a guard Brings him to the medical bay and i guide them to the machine Room with the infection tester machine i ask the D class to lie down so i can see what is bothering him and help him. D-8764 Lays Down and i begin to scan him once the scan is complete i see he needs amoxicillin To help with his Chest infection i lead them to the back and ask them to stay there cause i don't want the medicine to become contaminated i receive amoxicillin and pour some into a vial for the Dclass to Drink once D-8764 IS finished i scan both him and the guard to see if it had spread to the guard once all is done i lead them out of the medical bay and wish them a good day

-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

Watching the medical department aka making sure doctors are doing their duties

handling job bans to the Doctors who are misbehaving (if needed)

hosting Medical license Tests

making/helping in medical RP

psychological evaluation on Level 4 to make sure they are fit for their Role

-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Arthur Is a young doctor But he is a skillful one he is known for his finding at Guys Hospital in London.
he had found a way to shrink tumors without chemo nor surgery.
Arthur was a good man devoting himself to helping anyone he could because he promised himself to never not help anyone he lost his friend when he was younger and couldn't do anything to help him so his friend Died in His arms so Arthur Swore to always help anyone Who needed Help so they would not lose their friend too. One day Arthur Was packing up to leave After a long day when an in a suit came in and started talking to him asking how would He feel to be a part of something better something New something that Could save humanity one day. Arthur was curious and asked what is it The man in the suit smiled and said if i tell you you have to come no matter what Arthur Was Puzzled By and asked why would he and He needed more info on this "job" to be interested the man passed him a white card with a number on it he said once He chose what to do to call . the man left the building Leaving Arthur Confused and chased after the man but once he got to the Door the man Was gone over the Next few Days Arthur Thought about the Offer over and over again and finally he called and Said Im In he heard the mans voice Reply "Good" ill see you at the end of your "Docter" while Arthur Was waiting out Side a white Van pulled Up and Asked him to hop in Arthur Saw it was the Man and Entered Over the next five hours he Just was thinking of what this Job Could Be once he arrived on Site he saw He was in Canada and was Going into this Site with Giant Doors What will happen next he thought ?

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
Never seen on medical
Long time player with a reasonable staff rank

Application is quite lackluster and could do with some grammatical and structural edits
- Lore is lackluster, could have some more detain and is quite low quality in my opinion
- You could go more in-depth on the medical procedures you presented
- Your 'What makes you suitable' section is incredibly barebones
- Your 'What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?' could include further responsibilities, such as the Psych Evals of Snr CL4 etc.

Reactions: Arthur Affton

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
-Neutral
Never seen on medical
Long time player with a reasonable staff rank

Application is quite lackluster and could do with some grammatical and structural edits
- Lore is lackluster, could have some more detain and is quite low quality in my opinion
- You could go more in-depth on the medical procedures you presented
- Your 'What makes you suitable' section is incredibly barebones
- Your 'What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?' could include further responsibilities, such as the Psych Evals of Snr CL4 etc.
+support
- arthur
Thank you for your reply’s I will edit my app and include some of your suggestions (Its been Updated)

Last edited:

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @Arthur Affton . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

We wish you good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.[/USER]

Status
Not open for further replies.