[UK] Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy “Sunny” Solburn

Dec 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456178982
Discord name:JimJammy#5809
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Little over a Month over a period of a few Months
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Jimmy "Sunny" Solburn [CM-E1]
Civilian name: Guy 'Dhaft' Manual
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU-7 PVT (Held), E-11 LCPL (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- RDM - Cross fired a Class-D personnel as he got in the way of another with a Weapon
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I am applying because I am looking towards new opportunities as I am an experienced and active medical personnel I enjoy helping others in the field and would love to help newer doctors learn the ropes of the medical department.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I would be suitable for medical consultant as I said I am very experienced and active in the medical department, I have plenty of medical experience and preformed many procedures in my career. I'm quite the dedicated personnel when it comes to my job helping others when in need for example helping when someone has broken their legs or preforming a psych evaluation
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Electroshock Therapy or for short: EST
ESTs Requirements: a foundation personnel has been effected by an SCP and is experiencing anomalous hallucinations. The person in question must be asked what is the reason for the EST followed by other questions if the member is truly affected by the SCP. The two questions asked after are as Follow, "Have you been revived before" and "Do you consent to an Electroshock therapy" after these have been answered depending on the answer the doctor may grab a harpoon and throw it at the personnel in question, reviving them after the harpoon hits the target.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- The responsibilities of a medical consultant are as follows, to train trainees when the time comes, to support the medical leadership roles when needed, to revoke and punish those who abuse their license, to co-operate between Site command and the medical department, to write up documentation when needed to, to preform psych evaluations on CL4 and ISD roles when in need, to look over and review documentation and to discuss and help improve the medical department.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jimmy Solburn was an Ex military Medic helping others in combat whether its combating wounds or fighting against the enemy, after coming across an SCP on the field the foundation observed Jimmy for a while in the field and found his medical skills to be quite useful offering him a job working for the foundation as a medic and assigned him the job as a medical trainee.

Last edited:

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
+Support

+Very Active
+Serious time dedicated to the Medical Dpt.
+Great interactions

--

Hey Jimmy, i do believe you are one of the best candidates for this position, but, i do recommend formatting your application and spend some time on it. Application phase of a position is more important than you think. Good luck.

Jimmy “Sunny” Solburn

Dec 10, 2022
+Support

+Very Active
+Serious time dedicated to the Medical Dpt.
+Great interactions

--

Hey Jimmy, i do believe you are one of the best candidates for this position, but, i do recommend formatting your application and spend some time on it. Application phase of a position is more important than you think. Good luck.
Yeah sorry about that when i made it i was quite tired and rushed it a little so i could rest. A friend said they would help me with some lore for my character and as for detail in some of the questions I can do better i will admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.