[UK] Corr Vynd Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Nov 24, 2023
Poland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I don't truly remember my first ever name, I've been on Steam for nearly 10 years after all, but the closest and most consistent nickname I've had prior to my current one was Fakerac.
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): (27, 11/27/23 at 9 AM) Currently 50.
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: CET/CEST (depending on season!)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 PVT Corr "Shalashaska" Vynd
Chaos name (include your rank): Recruit Corr "Blackshadow" Vynd
Civilian name: Corr Vynd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87833120
Discord ID (name#0000): finalvigil
Do you have a mic?: Of course. I have a HyperX Quadcast
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None whatsoever.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Absolutely, the staff application form does specify that no other servers should be mentioned (albeit I'm not sure if by name or not), so I'll just say that I was a moderator on a popular DarkRP server a few years back. In an interview I could go further in depth over my past experiences.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, in fact, as a Polish guy, it's how I've learned English to begin with, I started with WoWRP a looong time ago (I think 2017?) where we wrote entire docs, I've also done world building in private as a hobby, I've done WoWRP, Mordhau RP (I was a lead dev on a very popular MHRP server back in 2020), eventually had a break doing WoWRP still until now.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-4hours a day, sometimes I can go up to 6 even, easily.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I believe out of many RP experiences, CN's SCP-RP is heavily polished, there's a lot of depth to each and every mechanic from mixing chemicals, to scavenging, to the cooking system, to the attachment system, to the whole marketplace, and also a hacking system inspired by Cyberpunk 2077. Seldom do you see this amount of quality and depth put into a server, especially into an RP one. SCIPNET and the amount of documents and worldbuilding (Custom SCPs) add onto the immersiveness. It's definitely one of the better SRP experiences out there, and the best one in GMOD (and I'm not hyperbole either). Due to these facts, I want to become a moderator on the server, to further the quality of the SRP on the server I've become enamored with at first sight.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Obvious one is general moderation, but a less obvious one is the fact I know GMOD's technicalities, I plan to apply for a dev position soon aswell, but I have experience with low-level programming (C++/Rust), thanks to this, I can catch hackers more easily than others, in addition I believe my experience in worldbuilding and with SRP over the years will allow me to make better judgments on each case, especially when related to FailRP, etc. all in the faith of creating a better RP environment.

Last edited:

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Neutral
- More VTIME
- Need more Interactions

- Staff Experience and Serious RP Experience

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Neutral
Not enough interactions with you to make a verdict.

Application is well written and well formatted

Best of Luck!

-TripTrap

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Corr "Shalashaska" Vynd

Thank you for taking the time to make a staff application.

Because I have no interactions with you i will leave it at Neutral.

I wish you the best of luck,
Head moderator Holland

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Corr "Shalashaska" Vynd ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

The reason I have to deny this at this moment in time is because I would like you to increase your time on the server before applying for staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.