Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): stanners5432123
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 1d 15h
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF LCPL James 'Critical' Krane | IA Ambassador
Chaos name (include your rank): Crit CI-A
Civilian name: Crontical
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:465806201
Discord ID (name#0000): Critical#8418
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: For SCP-RP Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for FearRP. I was blind folded knowing the people around me had weapons out, I broke out because I could see nor head the guns as I was under the impression I was allowed to (staff said like a month ago if I don't see the weapon then I can break out).
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I have experience in many communities and I also have experience in Civilgamers Military RP (link to MilRP app here)
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do, yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for around 4-6 hours a day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator on the SCP-RP server so I can help the players with questions, concerns or any issues I can. Especially when staff are either overstretched or when they are low on numbers. I typically have no life on the weekend as all my College mates live a fair distance away meaning I will be on early in the morning when most staff are not on. Furthermore I would like to be staff so I can help people feel like their voice is being heard which will encourage them to follow the rules and have good fun on the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I can assist staff with my previous experience of being staff in different servers and in Civil Gamers as well. The experience I have will allow me to deal with sits more efficiently so I can assist with more sits preventing them from piling up. Furthermore I believe I can provide fair consequences to actions that the offender and victim can agree on whilst ensuring it addresses their rule breaking behaviour, this will then hopefully reduce repeat offenders from having more sits being called on them slowing down staff from helping players who have questions or have found a bug which needs a quick fix (i.e. getting stuck).
As I have said in my Military RP application, nothing makes me special however my experience can assist myself and others.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello Critical! I'm giving you a +Support

- Good interactions
- Previous mod experience in CG servers.
- Good playtime

Good luck!

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-good app
-previous experience
-good playtime

-Not many interactions

Good luck

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
SUPPORT

Hello, I'll be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:

Only one warning, which is for FearRP.

Very active in game, seen in multiple areas around site conducting RP while online.

Has staff experience.

Good app.

No interactions, but see my second point.

Overall, a quality application. If this gets accepted, I look forward to seeing you around.

Good luck!

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
+ Support

+ Quite active and I like it.
+ A few interactions with good endings.
+ Only one warning.
+ Good playtime.
* Good staff experience.
+/- Felt that when you said you can deal with sits more efficiently with your past experience wasn’t such a great point as it made me feel that you're mocking the staff with no previous experience for not being efficient enough. But I’m sure that was said with good intention so it’s not such a bad point.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Critcal, today I will be giving you a < +/- Neutral Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Very little interactions +/-
    • Those little interactions have been pleasant
  • Application is lacking -
    • Formatting
Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Good interactions
+ Age / maturity
+ Active / playtime
+ Decent application
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience on MRP

@Critical
-Saucy

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

-Active
-Great App
-Great Playtime!
-Previous Experience!

Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Critical ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted! Please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.