Not open for further replies.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Your in-game name: Curio
Your SteamID: Unknown
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SOM153/
Date of ban: Aug 13th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Trying to ruin the server
Who banned you: Foxatron
Ban length?: Permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will no longer apply for high ranking positions and will enjoy playing the lower ranked roles
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes I have been banned a few times and warned
Why should you be unbanned: I enjoyed the server a lot when I used to play on it and the night I got banned I had a few drinks and wasnt in the right headspace, I am very sorry for what I did and I will make sure it never happens again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not apply for any high ranking positions again and I will just play to have fun
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoyed the server when I played it and had a lot of fun with all the new people I met

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Hello @'Curio'

Thankyou for taking the time to write out an appeal regarding your ban.

The reason that myself and other members of SL at the time agreed to permanently ban is because you decided to play as an executive researcher and start banning everybody from the department job ; after you was brought to the sit room your response was " funny " which was followed by a slur. It took us sometime to fix the mess you had created which is why you was permanently banned from the server.

Kind regards,
Foxatron.​

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @'Curio' ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After discussion we have decided to reduce your ban from permanent to 3 months to reflect the status of your apology and remorse, however conditions will be attached to this, you will be ineligible to hold any CL4 position for a substantial period of time after the expiry of this ban

You may further appeal this ban if you feel that this is a unfair verdict, which will escalate the appeal to a Superadmin.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.