Civilian name: Wilhelmus ‘’Will’’ De Jong

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-None (Idk if DEA counts)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Ive had no warnings only a combined 10 minutes jailtime for small mistakes

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

-To be more suitable for helping other researchers do their test and explore their creative minds. Level 4 clearance and the bonuses that come with it allow me to better do this task. Researching SCPs of level 4 clearance is also important to me. These level 4 SCPs are among the most special in Site-65. Every research can become one of the best researchers in the entire SCP-Foundation. They just need a tiny push. I want to give back to the superiors that helped me get into the role of researcher. I want to show my abilities more by becoming an Executive Researcher. My interests in the SCP Universe also push me to rank up. It insures that I feel like I am part of something greater then myself. Seeing Researchers understand certain things makes me happy or if I see them do tests. Seeing the document grade going up also makes me happy as it tells that the researcher has gone up in experience.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

-I have shown much loyalty and respect to my superiors. This is because they had the patience to help me get into the role of Researcher. I have also done many tests and I am well-informed about the SCP universe. I am improving my ability to help others and I am thrilled to be able to give my information to the rest of the Research department. I am also experienced in other area's of the foundation like security and medical. This insures that I know what I am working with per department if I were to interact with that department. I have a general knowledge of almost every SCP in Site-65. And I have tested many SCPs in both Light containment and heavy containment. I have almost never broken any rule and I am not planning to do so.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

-I have written 2 excellent-graded documents. A document that has a well written basis and format will stick out among the rest. A document might have amazing test results but lack a real format. Then it will not be given an excellent grade. Giving the clear reason and results in a test also help a lot. An SCP that has not yet studied abilities might also stick out. Images really increase the grade of your document as it gives a picture to the reader on how the test went and what it looked like. The IMRaD principle is a really good way of writing a document. With the IMRaD Principle the introduction starts off big and gets smaller to the end of the introduction. The results are cut and clear for the viewer to see and imagine. A cut and clear piece of writing really helps give the reader a feeling of what the test looked like.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

-To help other researchers achieve their goals and rise up among the ranks. To act as an example for other researchers and teach them how to be a successful researcher. Starting lectures often helps with this. Helping Site-65 manage it's departments and giving your knowledge to your site. As an Executive researcher you must do you best to grade documents and give tips to new players. You must participate in Research department activities and authorize tests based on if they have a good enough reason. Helping other departments with their problems could be something you are able to do. With your Level 4 clearance you can for example keep the armory open for MTF teams. You can also close the PW BD to insure the safety for everybody within the Personnel Wing.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Damian Jackson Mackayne is a man born in Scotland. He studied the psychology and biology of creatures and mostly animals. He also had an interest in the supernatural. That’s why when he was offered a job at the SCP-foundation. He immediately took it. It was also partly because he found his job boring and wanted something new. He began tests to see the biology of CD when exposed to anomalous inanimate objects. So anything to do with psychological stories might involve my character.

If I have missed something or if I have made mistakes. Please do let me know.

FnordJ

May 12, 2023
+Support
Seen him in roleplays in which he does well in, he should definitely get the exec role.

-The Florida Man

stealthyxd

Nov 7, 2023
Sweden

Pros​

• Detaild application
  • 2 Excellent document
  • dedicated person

Cons​

+1

• pretty much tells it self that hes dedicated both beacuse of his application but also that he has excellent documents (Hes only 14 and got more then alot of reaserchers)
  • Cookie

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Command .

Hello, @Joseph Stolen (Damian) .Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. Should you require further elaboration please feel free to contact @Nukegoboom or @Kanser on external communications.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.