[UK] Damian Jackson Mackayne Lore Request.

*Damian Jackson Mackayne is asked into a room by DEA agents. It’s about Dr Wondertainments new product.*

“Hello Mr Mackayne. We have found one of Dr Wondertainments new products in the area around Pinewood. We got an anonymous tip that it would be there.” Damian Jackson Mackayne’s reaction is suprising. “It is probably Wondertainment itself that gave us that tip. But that it would take such a risk contacting us is suprising. But, why did you call me here? And how do we know it’s from Wondertainment.” The agents response catches Damian off guard. “ Well sir, I still can’t believe I am saying this but, you are in the story. And the anonymous tipper specifically referred him or herself as Dr Wondertainment.” Damians eyes grow as he says “Well, lets open this comic up.”

*Damian Jackson Mackayne opens the comic called the “Jackson Adventures”*

Damian Jackson Mackayne finds himself wandering a library. It infinitely big and has books about all kinds of subjects. He doesn’t know how he got here in the first place. But he has a pretty good idea about where he is. He’s in the Wanderer’s Library. But his focus is taken away from his thoughts as he sees another humanoid figure. It is probably a Serpents Hand. He thinks to himself, he decides not to engage in any type of contact. This is of course more serpent known territory. So he will not be in the advantage if he decides to engage. The Library does not belong to the Serpents Hand but is frequently used by them to escape situations, meet up or learn about new ways of using thaumoturgy and reality bending. The only known way of getting into or out of the Wanderer’s Library is through Reality Bending. So Damian goes out to try and find a friendly Reality Bender. Maybe a Type Green that accidentally teleported to the Library. Or a thaumotologist that did the wrong experiment.
While he is thinking about it he doesn’t realise he is being watched. He wanders the Library for hours, he begins getting thirsty and hungry. He doesn’t know when this torture will stop until, finally he sees a man. He asks the man if he knows about thaumotology and the man says yes. He was doing an experiment in Site-54 and was teleported here. As the man tries to open a portal back he is shot from behind. Damian tries to shoot back but two other hooded figures jump from behind some of shelves. He tries to escape but is held back by one of the hooded figures. Just when the hooded figures are planning to finish him off. A portal opens and Damian is sucked in. He is teleported to a room where a lady is standing . The lady looks like shes in her 30s. The lady says “ Hello Jackson. My name is O5-6 but you can call me the Librarian.”

*As the comic comes to a close, Damian says something*

“Good job agent, I will be taking over now…”