Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
Name: Damien 'Ram' Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92058794

Previous Rank (convert if required): Game Master

Who demoted you?: No idea, I would assume it was Yeke
Date of demotion?: Somewhere around March 2024

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

What is the case against you?: It was most likely because of inactivity, I made an LOA at the time but it expired.
Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: None

What is your side of the story?: I'm not going to go into much detail because of personal reason, I'm only going to give small details that is suitable for the appeal. At the time of demotion. Individuals such as Foxatron (Who has now left the community) knew the complete reason as to why I had to go on LOA. Long story short, I had to go to hospital and had no way of being active. When I left the hospital, I had to catch up on my workload and make sure my life was back on track before playing games again. I assume during the time I was working the LOA ended, which ended up with my Demotion.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I've been back for awhile now, of course I still have work to do here and there. But my activity has picked up alot since my return. I want to pick up where I left off. I can't really change anything because I believe I did well as a GM. I know I would have to get use to the commands and everything again but that's never stopped me before. I waited longer than usual to appeal because I wanted to be 100% sure nothing would get in the way of hosting events, being active etc.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Gamemaster Demotion Appeal - Denied

Hello @Damien R. Jones ,

Unfortunately having discussed your appeal and history with the Event Team Supervisors, we can not accept this Demotion Appeal due to measures put in place upon your resignation.

For further information please contact an Event Team Supervisor and we wish you the best of luck for next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.