Not open for further replies.

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:120076905
Discord name:
thisis_jack
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
A year and a half, since the start of June 2022, 1642 hours as of writing.

In what country are you located?:
England

Time zone:
GMT

Character name(s):
Daniel 'Jack' Hammer

Civilian name:
'Nail'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee Assistant, Site Manager, Site Advisor, E-11 SPC, DEA Senior Agent, IA Ambassador, SCP-096, CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
hw1tbkjs.png

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?:
There are many reasons I am applying for Site Advisor, the first being that I have experience within Site Administration, and especially after the power change from O5 toward Site Administration with certain tasks, I fully understand and will be ready to jump back into the role and tasks provided with it.

Secondly, due to holding Administrative positions for a long period of my time on site, I believe coming into the role of Site Advisor will be relatively seamless, allowing me to aid the other Advisors, Managers and Director in day-to-day tasks.

My final reason for applying for Site Advisor is to help departments and regiments on a bigger scale than I'm currently limited to as an Ethics Assistant, e.g. most recently changing MTF Commanders from one regiment to another to aid the regiment.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?
:
I am suitable for Site Administration for a few reasons, the main one being my previous experience within Site Administration, coming in as an Advisor and being internally promoted to Manager, as well as keeping up-to-date on various policy changes, rules etc. implemented by Site Administration, and so I believe I'll be able to flow nicely back into the role with little time needed.

Another reason is that over my time within Site, I have become a very well-known and respected player within the community, able to help individuals and groups of people if/when needed, within RP situations and out of RP situations, as well as overall having a very professional view on things, though able to loosen up if/when needed as to not be so strict.

Finally, as mentioned in my previous experience, I can handle the workload which comes with the role of Site Administration, labelled below of the responsibilities, as well as not allowing any stress/annoyance to distract or hinder my actions.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Hiring, as well as interviewing for many Sr. Site Positions (Director of Medicine, Chief of Security, Director of External Affairs)
- Assisting Site Managers/Director in choosing new applicants for the Site Advisor role.
- Overseeing individual Departments for Investigations, CL4 Department Meetings going over progress and possible issues.
- Taking direct orders from O5 for anything from scoping out a person of interest toward O5, investigating a person(s) or department as a whole for Treason etc.
- Assisting Site personnel with any issues or problems they may have, possibly directing them to the appropriate people/department.
- Authorization of AA, Mass Termination, Code Black (Approved by SL+ (In case no others are able to authorize a Code Black))
- Ensure all Site Staff remain to a standard set by my opinion, as well as against the FLC

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kn_YX5QgmZOMVk6aestPqK16sgoT6UArsOAx8XrxYGI/edit?usp=sharing

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

You were a good SA/SM beforehand, no problems with you, just dont do silly things and ur fine :>

Reactions: Casey Solburn

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings @Daniel Hammer

Today i have decided to give you -support for the following reason.

Positive support
-Active

Neutral support
-NA

Negative support
-You have been very toxic within my presence each time i met you.
-Once called me the R slur.

That is all from me, best of luck on your application.

-"Xenon"

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

While I have little to do with the server anymore, Daniel is one of the best people I met during my time here and I can't of any reasons why this man shouldn't get the role.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
As a former DOIA, the Hammer was one of my well-known ambassadors who helped agents with the issues. I believe hammer is very much suited for the job.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
1705847395666.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Site Administration .

Hello, @Daniel Hammer . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.