[UK] Daniel Hammer Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120076905

Discord name: Thisis_Jack#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Currently, it is roughly 19.1 days, and I have been playing since June 2022

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Daniel Hammer

Civilian name: Haniel Dammer

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
None active

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the role of Site Advisor due to having lots of experience around Site-65, each department, and maintaining its safety, regulations, and keeping order. I am also applying for Site Advisor due to wanting to assist that section of Site Administration, due to there only being one Site Advisor at the time of writing.

I am also applying for the role of Site Advisor so I am better able to assist all departments with issues they may have which cannot be resolved with Internal Affairs and be able to escalate any issues to the appropriate higher authority, whether that may be the Ethics Committee Directly where I can get easier contact/meetings with them, or if needed to escalate any issues to ██ , whereas as an Internal Affairs Ambassador the process would be much more delayed.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for Site Administration due to many factors, the first one being my understanding of how the Site works, as well as having lots of experience all around the site, during multiple different states of the facility as well as during times where I may have been the only CL4+ Personnel on, and so I believe from that I can handle large amounts of responsibility well.

Another reason I believe I am suitable for Site Administration is due to my utmost professional behaviour whilst on, around, and outside of the site. I know that during any period I can keep my professionalism to the utmost standard, during alone times and large conflicts and/or arguments.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

The responsibilities of Site Administration are to always ensure the safety of the site, this can be within each separate department or as a facility as a whole, ensuring each section is indeed safe, ethical and as it should be. Site Administration is also responsible for looking after and overseeing departments during reviews/inspections, and are required to create long, detailed reports of any activity that may be abnormal within the department e.g. MTF NU-7

Site Administration is also responsible for keeping order within the facility during events wherein an important event/set of events may be happening, such as maybe being the one to have to call a Code Black, the one to handle any negotiations from hostage situations/external meetings with the GOI's

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Screenshots of Lore

Reactions: "Rain"

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
+ Support

- CL4 Experience
-Great interactions [especally on deep cover]
-Good lore/App

Over all i need another site advisor to kidnap :) GL Daniel and i hope you get it

• Love
Reactions: Casey Solburn

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
It's about god damn time.

Daniel os a capable and very professional man. As an IA Ambassadors he perfects his role and plays the part well. Addtionally, Hammer has got a great deal of experience at Site-65.

He knows the site policies and other departments policies off the back of his hand.

Overall, hes experienced and suitable for such a position. I do hope that the council makes the right descision.

+ Support

• Love
Reactions: Casey Solburn

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
```

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Thisis_Jack

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

```

Status
Not open for further replies.