SCP-096
Site Manager
Site Advisor
DEA Sr. Agent
MTF E-11 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1693343249456.png
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe I am the best candidate for the job of Ethics Comittee Assistant as I have a large amount of experience within the server, learning from friends and peers on different tasks and duties of an Ethics Comittee Assistant, how they should behave, as well learning truly what it takes to become an Ethics Comittee Assistant, as well as working closely in past situations on the server. Another reason I am the best candidate is due to the fact that in my time on the server, I have grown to understand what makes perfect, or at least close to perfect, firstly in terms of documents, knowing what kind of detail to include to not only get the true point across but also as not to put too much unnecessary detail.

Another reason I am the best candidate is my past experience with Senior CL4 jobs, being within Site Administration working with the Ethics Committee at times to resolve issues, and taking part in fun and amusing RP.

My final reason for being the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant is that of the current Ethics Committee, as well as a lot of the MTF O-1 Roster, I am well acquainted with, and feel confident that I would have no qualms with any of my future coworkers

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee Assistant within RP are as follows:
- Performing tasks and duties if ordered directly by the Ethics Committee Members/Chairman.
- Ensuring all Site Staff and any actions are within the FLC, and Ethical.
- Working alongside Departmental Directors/Leaders to ensure their Department is, from an outside perspective, Ethical.
- Working alongside MTF O-1 and, in partial secrecy, overlooking tests/training sessions as well as overlooking common areas such as CDC
- Ensure pending documents are approved if they have been waiting
- Keep roleplay fun enough to not be boring, but serious enough to be upholding.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Screenshots of lore.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
A bit more activity would be nice but I think you'd be a good fit, you've always created quality roleplay.

Reactions: Casey Solburn

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Daniel, I know we've had our grievances between another in the past, but I do have to give you a +Support on this application. The detail is excellent and I believe you are on track to bettering yourself within the Site.

One thing that is usually looked over with ECA applications is the lower Clearance Level tribunals ECA's can undertake and conduct. Outside of that though, Good luck Daniel, I'm sure you'll do fine.

Reactions: Casey Solburn

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
e0X2QmA.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Daniel 'Jack' Hammer for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon Mr Hammer,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Would you kindly contact myself or an Ethics Committee Member at your earliest convenience in order to arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.