[UK] Darka Johnson's (Executive Researcher Application)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darka

Jul 13, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:429944966
Discord name:
Darka
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
284 hours
In what country are you located?:
Lithuania
Time zone:
GMT+3
Character name(s):
Darka Johnson
Civilian name:
Darka Williams
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
YES
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HELD: E-11 LCPL
Holding: SCP-096
Holding: E-11 SPC

Holding: CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warning (FailRP) Camping as SCP
This happened when I was just starting to play. I reached SCP level 5.
I joined 049 and just waited for the breakthrough timer to end.
The timer ended, I was excited but didn't know what to do.
So I just ran to the vicinity of the D block, the security elevator, and the medbay

I stayed there and just turned everyone into zombies.
Warning (RDM) Killed a D-Class for no reason
Happened recently, I was playing as a Riot Sergent and I made a mistake that I feel bad about it. I was watching the D-Class in the watchtower.
There were 2 ruffians, one of them opened the level 2 gates and the second one was just running around collecting scrap.
So I saw the brute open the door, and rushed in to kill brute, but the brutes swapped places

To be honest, I don't know what happened, but I killed the wrong brute.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I love working as a researcher, because as a researcher there is always something to do. For example, writing a paper for a research study, doing tests on SCP's, getting information about SCP's, helping other researchers when they ask a question they don't know or understand, or generally how to do a basic test on a SCP. Also, I'd like to challenge myself for more serious role play situations that would help me progress towards higher ranks.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
Because of my work in the foundation and as a researcher, I think I am suitable for a role as an Executive. I have done a lot of tests, spent a lot of time on my research studies, and acquired a good knowledge of all SCPs which would help me when I give lectures to new researchers on "How to conduct a test on a particular SCP" or "How to make an excellent research study document".
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
A few, but all of those documents were excellent graded. I spend a few hours on my documents just to make the document unique in every way.
-Excellent graded document-
- Should contain brief info about the special containment procedure. -Description about the SCP (should contain a reasonable amount of information and the researcher should research the SCP).
-What are the aims of the study. -Preparatory experiment (What is needed for the experiment, how will you start the experiment and what will or could happen when the experiment is happening).
-Premlin Test Results. (Everything that happened in the experiment in detail). -Results

-Conclusion. -Positives and negatives for foundation services.

-Details and pictures in the document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executives should introduce junior researchers or other researchers to rules, and what researchers do at the foundation, and should answer their questions on how to conduct a test, make a document, or any information about the research department. Executives should give lectures that would help researchers or even everyone, grade documents, approve credits or certain tests, attend meetings, and do research studies on any SCP.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Darka was adopted at a very young age by a mysterious man who also raised him in Lithuania. Darka's parents died when he was very young, so he knows nothing about them, but he has heard that his parents were independent scientists and researchers. The mysterious man taught Darka how to read and write. Darka was very introverted and had no friends. He was constantly reading books given to him by the mystery man so that he would only know about researching and nothing more, and this is how Darka came to know that the mystery man was a researcher who was conducting studies on the Scp's at the SCP Foundation. Every night he'd tell Darka all about the foundation, special containment procedures, creatures, what their goal was, and that Darka's job was to become a researcher and take his place as an Executive. Time passes and Darka is introduced to the foundation that he's worthy to become a researcher. Darka read the books the mystery man gave him and he loved the idea of becoming a researcher, he accepted it and was ready to climb the ranks, but then the mystery man disappeared and Darka never saw him again. Time passes, he shows his potential, rises through the ranks and now is an Executive. To this day, Darka doesn't know his name or why he was rescued and adopted, nor does he know anything about his parents.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
hello Darka , I am going to give you Neutral leaning to +support for the following reasons

- has good understanding of executive researcher responsibilities
- has excellent documents (it would be better if you provided a specific number)
- great application

- lack of interactions with you
- did not give more details about what makes a document excellent

I wish you good luck

Reactions: Darka

KeenunWild

Nov 21, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Site Administration.

Hello Darka,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

KeenunWild

Nov 21, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration.

Hello, Darka

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. This is due to failing the interview.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.