Do you have a mic?:

Yes​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Medical Consultant (HELD)​

Medical Director (HELD)​

UNGOC Captain (HOLDING)​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I had received a couple of warns a long time ago.​

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for this position, because I might have some ideas on creating stuff in the department. I had seen the state of medical right now and all I can say is that it looks really depressing. I had left the department being sure that it will hold itself with the leadership of Zazi and Abbie, but seeing them leave and having seen the amount of leadership in medical proves me wrong. I want to at least help it grow and expand with projects and maybe (just maybe) help it develop as a good department.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I have previous experience in the department, played and did many things that are being done in the department to this day. I am aware that the job is important for the future of the Foundation and this is why I will be showing high professionalism while playing on this job. I am used to making a lot of detailed documents, I made one for the Consultants as a introduction, Combat Medic Guidelines and many more. Furthermore I am also aware of the state and position the medical department is in, so I will try and fix it or at least help fix it.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice,
for this I will explain the healing of fractures:

First of, when sitting in the medbay area or any of the POI, the potential patient will probably come to you screaming: "MY ARM HELP ME MEDIC" or will cry over communications that a medic is needed at the Medbay. For this you take the patient to the room with a X-RAY machine and tell the patient to lay down for an X-RAY.
After the XRAY has been taken, the results will show on the monitor and will be inverted due to the patients lying on their front side. We patch the fractured bone with a quick look into the medical cabinet. We take out the jar and flask, we also take out the appropriate drug for his fracture. We mix those in the flask and give the ready jar to the patient. After this you have healed a patient of his fracture.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Of course, the most important of these responsibilities are to always look after the department. Catch any people that misbehave and punish them accordingly. Second responsibility is to be more of an assisting job to the Director, help him grow the department, try giving him ideas to implement and/or inform the Director of anything wrong.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*You fell asleep at work, having slept only 2 hours*
You are stood at the exit of some deep woods, surrounded by trees. You look around and you witness a trail leading to light. The only path to take is forward, so you push onwards. After what seems like forever, you stumble upon a bench beside a beautiful sunset over a lake. You take a sit to admire the view.

"Mind if I take a sit?" Someone said from the way you just came. Before you even look at the person, you say:
"Sure, go ahead"

The person sits beside you, taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. It is also looking at the sunset.

"Beautiful, isn't it? The nature around us... It is something people don't appreciate." while talking, you take a glimpse of the person sitting next to you. You see a white male in a gray suit with a tophat. The only thing that is abnormal about him is his head, it isn't human and more of a fish.

"Yes, some people don't appreciate nature the same. Actually, May I ask something of you?" You respond.
"What is it?" He replies.
"What are you and is this a dream?" You respond.
"Well, if this is a dream, then it is one fucked up dream.. huh?" He chuckles after gesturing to look to the left.
You take a look to the left, seeing something you have never seen. Someone's memories, as if you are reliving them while you are looking at them. Shocked, you ponder at the man sitting next to you and ask:

"Am I dead?"
"No, but I am giving you an opportunity. You are wasting yourself. You are working a office job in a bum fuck knowhere, while your ambition to go forward is drying up. Tell me, what is the deepest memory you have."
"What is my deepest memory? Well, I remember waking up in my home with the keys to my home and note saying "Never Forget" with papers saying I have alzheimer's desease."
"When was this memory, do you remember?"
"It was.. I don't remember.."
"Exactly.. you don't. You are unaware of what is happening around you, it is due to your decision. YOU made your decision and this is why you are here."
"What did I do, who are you?"
"I am the person responsible for recommending your old job, you might not remember me and you won't remember we spoke. I will be able to help you. Look to the left." As you look to those memories, you are taken back to all of your memories. As you drift away back to your consciousness you hear last words from the stranger:

Welcome back,
Dave..

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @Daszker

I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me to set up a time for your training and interview.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Reactions: Popko
Status
Not open for further replies.