[UK] Dave Frontownic's Director of Medicine application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94165728
Discord name: daszker
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a year.
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Dave Frontownic
Civilian name: Matthew Pański
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yup.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
UNGOC Major - Held
Medical Consultant - Held
Medical Director - Held
Ethics Assistant - Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I had received around 10 warns and one ban. These warns were collected through out my whole stay at this server. Ban was an accidental one, because it was due to the fact that I was AFK and used a +left command in console to stay on the server, the admin responding to it gave me a 2 week ban that was shortened.
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
After being in other departments and being in other factions, I think that I want to help out the Medical department to make it even better (if thats possible because medical has never had any flaws ever*)
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I've had a lot of experience being in the Medical Department, I had been a director for a couple months and consultant for even longer. I know the ins and outs of how to run such department and I'll try keeping the department as civilized as possible.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
The Director of Medicine takes TOP priority with anything health related, has the final say in anything that requires a help of medical professionals. He can order Combat Medics and normal doctors + senior doctors to go to certain places. Keeps their consultants in check and tries to report anything suspicious to his direct supervisors which are the Ethics Committee. Obviously if the facility is overrun with an illness it is the Directors call what to do and what to make to help mitigate the spread of such illness.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Are you sure?" says his wife, staring him down in shock after what she heard.
"Yeah, I heard we can have a chance to change our lifes there. No more minimum wage bullshit or anything like that Martyna.. I-We can finally do something about our lifes!"
"I don't know Dave.. this deal that they proposed to you on the street sounds, weirdly off. Don't get me wrong, if it gets us out of the monotony of constant life or death scenarios where we almost starve to death, I would take it.. but it just sounds too good to be true. Please reconsider it."
"Oh Martyna, I get what you are trying to say but I think it is our only chance to get out of this moldy and almost destroyed apartment. We can finally move out, maybe they will offer you a job too! We need to have hope, thats the only thing they can't take away from us!" Dave exclaims in pure joy.
"Whatever you say, dinner is ready.. come and eat, you will need it."
After an eternity of laughter and love filled gazes at each other, Dave felt a weird sensation of.. being tapped on the forehead? Then again and again and again.. After which he awakens, seeing his assistant helping him get out of bed.
"Right, bad dream huh? Maybe a good one..?" he exclaims while buttoning his shirt to get to work in the hospital. "But what was that deal then.. and who is Martyna?"
While making breakfast he couldn't take away the weird thought of that dream from his head, he felt compelled to understand his dream and why did he feel like he is missing out. He got out of his home and rode to the hospital. He had many patients visiting in but he couldn't think straight while perfoming a normal check up on people. After which he heard a voice he has never heard over the P.A system:
"Dave...Frontownic... please report to...Dean of Medicine's Office...Immediately."
The voice was raspy and almost felt like the person on the other side was barely holding his breath. He was skeptical but went to the office either way. After which he was met by darkness in the room, apart from one monitor opened that lit up a little bit of the room.
"Care.... to take a.... seat?" exclaimed a man on the chair.
The man was breathing heavily. Dave could almost hear whistling like someone or multiple someones were stuck in his lungs playing a tune with whistles. He sat down and waited to hear out the man on the other end of the table. The man did not speak further but instead gave him a paper for a.. transfer. A woman steps into the room and checks up on the man. She took out a flashlight to check his reaction on the pupils and thats what Dave saw. It was a wreck of a man, barely living but still somewhat alive without any apparatus keeping him alive, something or someone wants him to stay alive.
"Thank... you... Martyna... that will.. be.. all." the man gasped out.
She left without a notice and Dave could see the paper in full. It was a transfer to a secluded "medical" site called Site-65. It didn't sound like a hospital but maybe he was being put into a POI for the military. He also read they paid very well, so he agreed without hesitation. Thats how his life turned around for... well you will have to find out, won't you? No spoilers here traveler... but I do have other memories you might be interested in.

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland
Activity: +
Proffesionality: +
Application: +
CL4 Exp: +
Punishments: -
Overall: 4/5

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Amazing at medical RP, amazing UNGOC MAJ, amazing CO overall. Great fit. Only plays CM.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/- Neutral
-Great person
-CL4 experience

-Not a current Consultant

Last edited:

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
+support
The big man's back ... double u double u double u dot the kid from brooklyn dot com......

Nate Mercer / 'Tactician'

Civil Gamers Expert
May 10, 2022
Tiananmen Square, China
en.wikipedia.org
+/- Support
Is a good fit for Director of Medicine but should definitely be an active Medical Consultant before applying for the Director of the Medical Department. Think it is important for you to show that your ready and capable to lead/improve the Medical Department at this time so we can get more recent experiences.

DonkeyKong

Jun 4, 2022
+/- Neutral

Become a consultant again before going for DOM, Shows u being intrested in the medical department again. Imo don't just apply for something what ur not in

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
-support
reason for my -support is due to the fact that right now you have not experienced the current medical yourself as a consultant and while you may have been a director in the past, it does not mean you'll be able to handle recent medical Furthermore this would just be a kick in the face for the current consultant team who some may be trying to become a dom and a dude from the past who they don't have experience with on their cl4 team just becomes doms and would most likely cause more problems for medical than its worth. if you can get the support of the current medical team then id change my opinion but right not this feels more of taking advantage of medicals state to get a Free director role with out going through the proper channels.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Daszker

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.