Civilian name:dave Gordon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):scp rp uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-mtf nu7 lcpl [hh-o] holding
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-none
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I am applying for the Security Captain position because I want to make everyone fell safe welcome i want to become because I enjoy helping others I have a lot of experience and would like to join and I am trained in rrt and as need and think I could make I fine addition to the team I have a pretty good reputation and always take rp seriously

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
  1. Oversee the Maintenance of Order within D-Block: This involves ensuring that all security protocols and procedures are followed, and that the overall order and safety within D-Block are maintained. This may include supervising security personnel and addressing any breaches or disturbances promptly.
  2. Mentor and Guide New Cadets: Providing guidance and training to new recruits is essential for maintaining a skilled and efficient security team. This includes helping them learn the ropes, understand protocols, and adapt to the unique challenges of D-Block.
  3. Direct GSD Placements to Strategic Areas: Assigning personnel and equipment to strategic locations like airlocks, watchtowers, and areas supporting researchers is crucial for effective security and resource allocation. This involves assessing the current situation and making informed decisions on placements.
  4. Conduct Tryouts for Heavy Weapon Licenses/RRT Licenses: To ensure that only qualified individuals have access to heavy weapons and specialized equipment, conducting tryouts and assessments is necessary. This helps maintain safety and competence among security personnel.
  5. Initiate Code 2 Alerts When Urgent Situations Arise: Code 2 alerts are likely a part of your organization's emergency response system. Initiating these alerts promptly when urgent situations occur is essential for mobilizing resources and personnel to address the issue quickly.
  6. Coordinate Comprehensive Sweeps of D-Block: Periodic sweeps of D-Block help identify and address potential security risks or breaches. Coordinating these efforts involves planning, communication, and ensuring that all personnel are aware of their roles during the sweep.
  7. Recognize and Reward Exceptional Performance: Acknowledging and rewarding outstanding performance by GSD members is vital for boosting morale and encouraging dedication. Recognition can take various forms, such as commendations, awards, or promotions.
Remember that the effectiveness of these responsibilities depends on clear communication, efficient organization, and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances within D-Block. Additionally, following established protocols and ensuring the safety of all personnel should be a top priority in any security-related role.
-
[+] I am always professional while on-duty.
[+] I have been an Riot Sergeant for quite a bit of time and would love to move up in the ranks of gensec
[+] i have been on the sever for a long time and really do enjoy it and would love to be in the position if given a change
[+] i am on a lot at leat 4 to 5 hours day
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: he was born in 2005/8/9 name Daves curently nu7 lcpl before he became he was doing anthing major he was a cadet for as long as he could remember and he rose up the ranks quickly and was mostly like and always enjoy being the gensec team and as he was going through his traing he manged to pass rrt he was happy to be and rrt but he wnat to be a officer so he took his time but eventually he made there that’s where his now

Last edited:

Edwin

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Minigunmadness7
In my opinion, I am giving you a

+/- Mixed leaning towards support

+Active
+/- Not many interactions

Best of luck with your application
Kind regards,
Edwin

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Minigunmadness7

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.