What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes,

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
gsd captain [Held]
nu7 sgt [Held]
Alpha 1 spc [Held]
CI-A [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
2 rdm waring not knowing about escaping inside of kill the person attacking me and one as a prarwatch not know I could kill people trying to stop me non of them active
-

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

i am applying because I believe with my time as captain I have good leadership skill can really help make a difference in sa and all around make good contribution to the sa department and help with managing the facility and help other is given this opportunity I would do my best and do my job to the fullest And could do whatever challenge lie ahead in help site administration.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
as my time as a gensec captain I have learned a bit of how the facility works and how to ensure everything runs smoothly as a a-1 I have also learned to be discrete around the facility and learned to be well mannered in the eyes of people who may look up or I look up to to higher ups and anyone else around the facility I am good at working docs and will take my time things as know not to rush to ensure everything I do is quality if give this opportunity to for fill it to my best abilities and do the best I can.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Maintain the site's health and functionality.

Authorize the use of advanced armory in code 5 using the proper format to write it

Supervise departments, ensuring their optimal performance through regular assessments and if asked monthly reviews .

Provide directives and guidance to all foundation personnel during critical scenarios.

Assume a leadership role for the entire site, demonstrating professionalism at all times.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

before Daves was in the foundation he was always gifted he was always a bit smarter than others more quick witted when he stumbled on the .

foundation they took him he started as a gensec slowly climbed his way up to captain he worked hard to get where he was but kept striving to achieve higher he then join nu7 and again climbed his way to a high rank by be the best he could soon this was recognised buy a-1 they took him to a hidden tryout he passed and was great at what he did and climbed to spc and finally was happy but then he started to try and get his dream job site advisor and strived and strived to get it and then he was noticed and they gave him a interview.
and he really must have proven himself as they gave him the opportunity to become a site advisor .

as sa help make decisions of how things should he dint get the biggest say but always tried to help them make decisions or just help around the facility and really prove himself and show he could do the best he can and stayed a site advisor for years to come And his time he learned From other he knew a lot but there always more to learn He put himself forward and took on as much work as he could do to prove he was the best At what he did and show he deserved and earned his position.

Mark “Billy” Bob

Mar 30, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.

Hello, @Minigunmadness7 Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be Denied.

The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.