Status
Not open for further replies.

Karn2

May 21, 2023
Name: karg [KARN] smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:573819622
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: marco gave the response. saying the the LOA was invalid. and stating "No department would be reasonably expected to hold an inactive players role for longer than 2 weeks and the length of your mentioned inactivity far surpasses this."
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: to DEA director marco on discord
Rank demoted from: agent or senior didn't get told which
Who demoted you?: Department director marco
Date of demotion?: 18/08/23
What is the case against you?: I said I would go on LOA for a month then blocked them and got told i was being demoted for this reason 3 hours later after sending the message
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: yes
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: none
What is your side of the story?:
my side I broke no sever rules or department rules and simply got demoted for saying i want to go on LOA and blocked them. to get told 3 hours later that I'm kicked out of DEA for the reason in the last sentence. and the response for the reason in the level 1 appeal was basically said i was inactive after 3 hours of not being on. And no attempt was made to get in contact with me instead just asking someone to demote me .not to sure how this is valid everyone else I asked is also confused how this is a valid reason.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
Hello @Karn2 , after some deliberation the council has held a voting session; with evidence taken into account, regarding your Level Two Roleplay Demotion Appeal made on the forums here.
It is the belief of the council that the roleplay demotion was VALID, it has become evident over the past months that your ability to roleplay inside of the Department of External Affairs was not up to standard for what the Directors, Site Administration, and Site Command required of you. You first resigned from Agency Manager, you were then striked according to reports in the SA and DEA channels and you removed yourself from the position of Agency Manager and provided yourself with the Special Agent role.
During a recent event where the rangers had taken hostages, I specifically instructed members of the DEA to negotiate over communications for the hostage; this was not done until much later after two failed raid attempts on the PD. The Department Director of External Affairs Marco and Deputy Director Freddo conducted discussions regarding your increasingly worsening behavior and ability to perform the role of a DEA Agent. They concluded you were not fit for the role, subsequently, you were removed from the role of Special Agent by Deputy Director Freddo; this was done in the presence of @Naffen as I have been told.
Upon this, you sent a message to Department Director Marco stating you would be automatically taking a one-month LOA and proceeding to BLOCK the director; you admit to this and must understand this makes it difficult for them to communicate anything to you. However, it is questionable to see that once you learned you might be facing removal from Senior Agent you unblocked the Director and made a Level One demotion appeal.
Considering your behavior as of recent we as the council will not be accepting this roleplay demotion appeal. It is subsequently DENIED, should you disagree with the verdict you may make a Level Three Roleplay Demotion appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.