How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

120 hours (Which equals 5 days!)

17 (18 soon)

In what country are you located?:

Italy

Time zone:

GMT +1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

MTF Nu-7 LCPL Crow ‘Ramhead’ Redwood (updated to MTF Nu-7 CPL 'Raven' [LDR] [HH-S])

Chaos name (include your rank):

CI-A Raven Sturtz

Civilian name:

Aiden Redwood

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:173349231

Discord ID (name#0000):

Deagle™#3205

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I do.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

It is indeed my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

N/A

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have been a staff member on many servers before, even if most of them were semi-serious ones. This doesn’t mean that I haven’t learned anything from them.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

As a staff member, I have some experience. My latest one is as Moderator (HL2RP), which lasted around 1-2 months.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

It depends on the day. During schooldays, around 2-3 hours. On the weekends many more.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Before saying why I would like to become a moderator, I must first talk about what one does. Usually, a moderator is a staff member who acts as a role model for other players, and as a helper for them; who can be asked simple questions, such as: “how can I see my playtime?” to serious ones, like “this player killed me without a reason”.
Obviously, these are reasons why I would like to become a staff member here, but they are just general ones. I would like to become a staff member HERE because since the first day I joined (so a couple of weeks ago), I’ve been immediately hooked on the RP aspect of it. For a while, I was searching for a great SCP-RP server to play on, and guess what, this was the one I chose. I immediately started to play a lot, and grind more and more XPs just to have more RP variety, and then I even managed to get into a task force. I’ve also helped some new players with simple questions, but it still satisfied me a lot. But I know that if I become a staff member, I could help even more people.

So, to conclude, I would like to become a staff member here because I know that this server has a lot of potential (like the community does). And If I became a staff member, I would have more tools at my disposal to help the players and make this server even better.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

As I’ve written before in the past staff experience question, I’ve mentioned how I’ve got a modest one. Obviously, it isn’t the amount of the experience, but the quality of it. With all this experience, I can safely say that I’ve learned some abilities which I believe every staff member should have. For example, respect. As a staff member, you shouldn’t respect only your superiors or your colleagues, but every player. In fact, if you do not respect someone, why should they respect you? Why should they follow the rules when they know that a guy like this is in charge of helping the players? This translates into always being friendly, no matter the situation. Being friendly can lead to understanding which leads to happiness between the players.
Another example of an ability that should be had is the willingness to learn. Even though I've been a staff member on many servers, I never refuse to learn something new, because it could help me do my job better and also have a better relationship with everyone.

So, with all of this, I mean that I could help the server and the players who play on it in many ways: from dealing with rule breakers to keeping a happy atmosphere between players, while also learning something new every day.

Last edited:

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021

+Support

Rule knowledge
Previous experience
Detailed application
Active

Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Deagle, i will give you +-Neutral, since i had no interactions with you yet.

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT
I never had any in depth interactions with you, however, seen you some times on-site, as a Nu-7 particularly.
You have a really good, well-formatted/well-detailed application, so I presume you have a great rule knowledge. I've seen you active as I said.
Only by reading this application, my stereotype of you would be of a mature guy, but I hope I can have the time to meet you more in-game.
With the reasons stated above, I would love to give this application a +Support.

Have a good luck with our SL.
'boku' Miyu

Grimm

Oct 24, 2022
Hello Deagle, I will be giving you a +Support due to the following reasons:
- Decent application +
- Previous experience +
- Decent playtime +
- Had no significant interactions with you +/-

Good luck!

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
+Support
Good App
Rule knowledge
Past Experience
Good Playtime
Active

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions

[Re-check the Application Creating rules, something is a bit off]

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022

+Support

Rule knowledge
Previous experience
Detailed application
Active

Good luck!
Hello Deagle, i will give you +-Neutral, since i had no interactions with you yet.
+SUPPORT
I never had any in depth interactions with you, however, seen you some times on-site, as a Nu-7 particularly.
You have a really good, well-formatted/well-detailed application, so I presume you have a great rule knowledge. I've seen you active as I said.
Only by reading this application, my stereotype of you would be of a mature guy, but I hope I can have the time to meet you more in-game.
With the reasons stated above, I would love to give this application a +Support.

Have a good luck with our SL.
'boku' Miyu
Hello Deagle, I will be giving you a +Support due to the following reasons:
- Decent application +
- Previous experience +
- Decent playtime +
- Had no significant interactions with you +/-

Good luck!
+Support
Has that need to know knowledge
Good application
Good playtime
+Support
Good App
Rule knowledge
Past Experience
Good Playtime
Active
Neutral

-No Interactions

[Re-check the Application Creating rules, something is a bit off]
Hello! I would like to thank you all for the positive feedback, it makes me glad to know that my application and my person are viewed in such a positive way! With some of you, I haven't got many interactions, which I hope to fix! And lastly, I must thank Renolk for his useful feedback, I didn't see a crucial rule regarding the format.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi Deagle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.