For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 180h
In what country are you located?: Latvia
Time zone: EEST, GMT (+3h)
Character name(s): johanson harbour
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes i do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI private/ had mtf nu-7 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have 2 warnings one of them was in february or something when i wasn't fully aware of rules, 2nd warning a month ago when i went in the facility as ranger 2 times.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? i want to upgrade my and others experience in researcher department. aswell find out new results in scp testing and some crosstests but if the crosstests are well explained why they are necessary and needed to be done in the facility.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: i have gotten to sr.reasercher role access and haven't done any unethical testing so far, aswell before i test on scp i prepare testing reports just incase.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: possibly one im not fully sure how much excellent ones ive written so far but i always have room for improvement and there are people who help me achieve this.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: executive researcher is responsible of quality in testing and documentation preparation. aswell im open for helping jr.researchers in document preparation what i did help with if someone asked me or i saw the researcher having hard time.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: executive researchers are clearance 4 personnel what counts as top secret and leads research further in a top secret level. aswell in lore creates new ways of scp foundation research and takes care of documentation professionalism. aswell takes care of any unethical testing what is written in documentation, while checking documents if any unethical testing is found its necessary to report this act to ethics committee.

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
-Support While you are an avid researcher, I do not think that you are not quite ready for Executive Researcher. You seem to not have any excellent papers, which I see as a problem as a large part of executive researchers, is marking papers, which, yes, there is a guide. But I believe you should write a few more Excellents to get the feel of writing papers, then it makes it easier to mark them. Good luck on your future endevors.

dedrockey555

Mar 1, 2022
-Support While you are an avid researcher, I do not think that you are not quite ready for Executive Researcher. You seem to not have any excellent papers, which I see as a problem as a large part of executive researchers, is marking papers, which, yes, there is a guide. But I believe you should write a few more Excellents to get the feel of writing papers, then it makes it easier to mark them. Good luck on your future endevors.
alright thanks for suggesting i will do my best to get atleast 3 next time i apply! suggestions really help thank you

Mar 20, 2022
Application Denied
Hi Johanson, Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application. We've decided to deny the application this time due to the lack of experience you have inside the Researcher role. I advise you do some lectures and produce some more Excellent graded documents. You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.