Not open for further replies.

'Demar'

Jan 3, 2023
Name: Demar
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:538700972
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Mcflurry said ""McFlurry" pokes you: if you feel like its unfair you may ask another CO and I will send them the clip"

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Yes, in TS with Mcflurry
Rank demoted from: PVT-No rank
Who demoted you?: Mcflurry
Date of demotion?: 12/06/2023
What is the case against you?: Not following orders, Cuff Nu7, told Nu7 SGT to "stfu"
Is this true?: Yes and No
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: 3 months ago, LDR SGT to SGT

What is your side of the story?:

I am actually disappointed in the CO team of Nu7, all they focused is all on what I did, and they completely ignored the fact the Nu7 SGT was in d block when no one authed him, the Nu7 SGT was also mixing and broke NLR by asking why I shot the d class (this is before he jumps off and came back to d block) The Nu7 SGT also commit Failrp because he suicided as ERT.

Now I will explain my side of the story.

1. "cuffing Nu7 as ERT for no reason"

The reason I did it because after the Nu7 SGT suicided and came back he keep complaining "You shouldn't kill the d class who shot me" and he also threatened me about kicking me off the regiment, i got annoyed of him so i cuffed him. Then after 5 seconds I released him, my intention is trying to stop him from annoying me and mixing in character.

2. "Pulling out old rank and told SGT to stfu"

The reason i did that is also linked with the SGT threatening about kicking me off the regiment he said "You shouldn't be in d block as Nu7" but i was on ERT. He keep saying "You can't be in Dblock as nu7" i explained to him multiple times that i am ERT and i can be in d block but he refuse to stop. Thats why i said "I was a LDR SGT" and "stfu"

3. "not following orders and body blocking 096"

As you can see in the clip "https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dBzQRvKflaxzg/dTWmIirons8j?invite=cr-MSx4OHcsNzE2NzIzNTcs" i was standing in the door and i was typing something in chat, after the E11 told me to move i press ESC 2 times and brought me to menu and i need to close and menu which accidentally triggered my weapon after that i moved immedietly.

Last edited:

'Demar'

Jan 3, 2023
The nu7 SGT is still in Nu7 and did not get PTed or Striked for his actions

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Appeal Denied

Hi @'Demar' ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

I've gone through the information with another SL member and clarified the full punishment with Nu-7. There was not any bias from Nu-7, or their decision to deny this in Levels 1 and 2. So your level 3 appeal will also be denied.

You are not blacklisted from Nu-7 and can join the next tryout, in our conversation they would even be happy to host a private tryout to allow you to prove yourself again to join.

As this was a Level 3 appeal, you unfortunately may no longer appeal this demotion.

Thank you

Kind regards

Red​

Status
Not open for further replies.