Status
Not open for further replies.

'Demar'

Jan 3, 2023
Name: Demar
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:538700972
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: lvl1 was on Teamspeak and Mcflurry said ""McFlurry" pokes you: if you feel like its unfair you may ask another CO and I will send them the clip"

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Nu7 LT MCflurry
Rank demoted from: PVT - No rank
Who demoted you?: IDK (Mcflurry i guess)
Date of demotion?: 11/06/2023
What is the case against you?: Combat cuffing while on Nu7 job
Is this true?: No
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: 3 month ago form LDR SGT to SGT
What is your side of the story?:
So i was ERT and this Nu7 SGT who is also on ERT decided to let the D class kill him (IDFK why) when the d class pulls out a gun and shot him, i terminated the d class. Then the Nu7 SGT jumped off the bridge in D block and left ERT squad. Then he came back and keep telling me how i shouldnt "kill the d class who shot him" then i got annoyed so i cuffed him WITH A ELASTIC RETRAIN. The SGT didnt call a sit and decide to report me to a CO then the CO decide to kick me from Nu7. The case against me is wrong because Mcflurry said i was on Nu7 job when i cuffed the Nu7 SGT but i was on ERT job, Second the Nu7 SGT shouldnt be in d block at all, no one authed him to be there. Thirdly, the Nu7 SGT was mixing and broke NLR by talking about how i shouldnt kill the D class IC.Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 22.38.45.pngScreenshot 2023-06-11 at 23.29.11.png

Explosive

Feb 16, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi Demar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

Your appeal was denied for the following reasons:

- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dDvJCx2KaDRaI/d1337ycWP86g?invite=cr-MSw1ZTAsODUwMjg4MDcs
^ Video shows you detaining a Nu7 Member as ERT for no reason at all

- ^ Pulling up your old rank and disrespecting a Nu7 SGT and telling them to "Stfu"

- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dBzQRvKflaxzg/sOMhvoxrS3at?invite=cr-MSx4OHcsNzE2NzIzNTcs
^ Blocking SCP-096 from leaving lecture hall after a E-11 tells you to move and not following orders

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.