Character name(s): Dennid
Civilian name: Dennid
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 61

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Senior Agent, nu7 PVT, E-11 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-A ban for severe toxicity, 3 warns for rdm, 1 warn for failrp. The severe toxicity was whenever I first started playing gmod and this server. The rdm is me being stupid and the failrp was my ignorance for server rules at the time
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- a little over 2 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-I really like DEA and would like to contribute to the department in a more senior role and continue to work my way up in the department.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?
-I believe I am a very suitable candidate for special agent as I now have quite a lot of experience on how the department works and I can do my job efficiently and effectively. I want to see the department thrive and I want to help contribute to that.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have not written any documents myself however I do understand that a clear in depth and highly detailed document with a good strong structure is what makes a document good.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-The responsibilities of Special Agents in RP are to maintain order and integrity within the department, to help and train newer agents, help organise raids and the defence of the facility in the case of a raid but to also always be on top of any events that arise such as info breaches etc

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Senior Agent Dennid's lore originates from a tumultuous and challenging upbringing. Born into adversity, Dennid confronted a series of hardships that shaped his character and fostered his resilience, propelling him forward with an unwavering determination to forge a more positive path.

At the age of 18, seeking an escape from his troubled past and yearning for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact, Dennid made a pivotal decision to enlist in the Canadian military. Joining the armed forces not only offered a fresh start but also allowed him to embrace discipline, structure, and a sense of purpose. The demanding training and the camaraderie among his fellow soldiers cultivated a newfound discipline and a strong commitment to safeguarding others.

Through his military service, Dennid showcased remarkable leadership aptitude and an innate ability to stay composed amidst high-stress situations. His exceptional qualities caught the attention of his superiors, who recognized his potential for greater responsibilities. Climbing the ranks, Dennid's dedication and adeptness eventually led him to become a Senior Agent within the Department of External Affairs of the SCP Foundation.

As a Senior Agent, Dennid seamlessly integrated his military background into his role, employing his experiences to ensure the security, diplomacy, and cooperation that define the Department of External Affairs. His journey from a turbulent past to a distinguished Senior Agent underscored his resilience and steadfast commitment to his duties.

Senior Agent Dennid's journey from adversity to leadership within the SCP Foundation's Department of External Affairs serves as a testament to resilience and dedication.

Last edited:

K1wiKrusher

Aug 4, 2023
+support Hes active in game and TS hes good at his job and hes great to get along with (he also sometimes keeps Goober from going crazy and committing Murder)
- support he was married with the known terrorist known own as Goober caution advised

+yeah he's good id recommend him moving up

Reactions: Dennid

AJ_

Jun 30, 2023
+ Support
Dennid has changed a lot since saying he was interested in the Special Agent role, he is now a much better / professional agent.

- Professional when necessary
- Listens to orders
- Nice person
- Generally respectful

Overall I think Dennid would make an exemplary special agent and wish him the best of luck :)

• Love

CIbH0Uu.png
Department of External Affairs

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Special Agent. We have decided to elevate your application to the next stage; please wait to be contacted.

Marco "Benvolio" Portson
Department of External Affairs, Deputy Director
Site-65.

Status
Not open for further replies.