[UK] Deputy Director of the Department of External Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCLancaster

May 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:428940237
Discord name: MichaelCLancaster

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
About 5-7 months now and really enjoying it.

In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom

Time zone:
British Summer Time (BST)

Character name(s):
Michael ''Birdman''

Civilian name:
MichaelLancaster

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
United Kingdom

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Held: Senior, agent, Special Agent and NU7 SPC. Holding: DEA Manager and A-1 Sergeant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have not received any warnings during my time on the community.

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?

-
I am applying for the role Deputy Director mainly because I have been in the department for quite some time now and I feel that it is time for me to progress within the department. I feel like I would be a great asset for DEA and to transfer all the knowledge that I have gained while being in DEA to the whole department. I feel like I am ready to step up to ensure DEA's growth and also development in all areas making sure daily tasks and being completed by special agents along side DEA managers as it is imperative for theses tasks to be completed to make sure DEA strives. I believe I can be beneficial to the department with my knowledge and expertise regarding: Data Handling, training and development of the department, building a strong a firm management team and improving competency from all agents. I would also contribute a lot to surface rp, DEA rp and rp with other departments within DEA. I want to see the department excel I would like to be apart of that great journey as the Deputy Director of External Affairs.

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

-
I believe I am the most suitable candidate for this position I have a lot of things to bring to the table some of theses include: Activity, maturity, dedication, competency, respect, giving a fair judgement, leadership skills, giving praise and roleplay capability's. I have actively contributed a lot to the department and currently as my time as DEA manager I have made sure activity has not gone downhill along side training and standards by encouraging special agents to inductions and trainings. I am always helping new agents to progress if they wish and also making sure everything is running smoothly within the department. I am also firm person if things need to get done to keep the department strong it will be done.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:

-Making sure relations with GOI's are kept in order, ensuring treaties are not broken, organising meetings with GOI's.

- Ensuring the department is ran smoothly with no faults as there is no room for error and recruiting a strong management team to aid us.

- Department competency and maturity in monitored at ALL times making sure all things are positive when people talk about the department.

- Monitoring the growth and development of the department ensuring expectations are met.

- The management team are preforming to the best of their abilities ensuring all tasks that are given to them are complete

- Ensuring there is a steady influx of new agents and being trained properly and met all expectations

- D-escalating any confrontations from both GOI's and foundation personnel

- Department wide communication is imperative to keep the stability of the department by communicating with other departments, site admin, and site command

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

It all begins in London were Michael age 20 starts his career path within MI6 (Military Intelligence Six) After a rocky few year Michael struggled within school he hated school in fact but still left school and college with multiple qualifications. Michael was sent to the heart of brazil as part of a special forward operating team tracking down an induvial wanted for countless murders within the UK. The team tracked the wanted person into overgrown scientific facility were Michael and his team encountered a strange creature Michael went to investigate but suddenly two Blackhawks raced down opening gun fire on this thing when Michael was suddenly got dragged to the Blackhawk while a bag was over his head. He arrived at site 65 were the target he was following was an SCP and was offered a job in the Department of External Affairs for his ability to track down a very fast paced SCP.

14 years

Michael quickly climbed the ranks after notable things he has done while his time as Special agent he successfully took down 3 chaos insurgency cells by leading joint raids with mobile task force NU7 and stop countless info-breaches and also restored relations with certain GOI's also personnel oversaw the training for new DEA recruits. The Director saw his capabilities and offered him a job as his right hand man as Deputy Director.

Last edited:

Steve "Riot" Mcqueen

Sep 2, 2023
+SUPPORT
I have watched you grow in DEA ever since you where a Opertive. Very chill guy and is a amazing leader and person. I remember you joining DEA like it was yesterday I can't believe you are nearly a director how.
LET HIM COOOOOOK!!!!!!

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Been dea for absolutely ages

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @MichaelCLancaster

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.