[UK] 'Detainee's Overseer Assistant Application

May 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:579931514

Discord name: archiethegoaty#1123

For how long have you played on CG SCP: On and Off for 2 years. Came back about 5 months ago.

In what country are you located?: England!

Time zone: GMT/BST Whatever it is

Character name(s):

Foundation: 'Detainee' Aim

GOC: 'Entertainee'

CI: Mat 'Arrestee'

Civilian name: Joe Mason Andy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding]
O1 CSG
CI-G [IRU-EOP | MEC]

[Held]
Ex DEA Manager
Ex DEA Sp Agent x2
Ex E11 LCPL
Ex CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No current active ones.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I believe I am the best candidate for the position of Overseer Assistant because of my knowledge and experience of being a Member of both Jr and Sr CL4. It has showed me how to act, how to lead, and much more which I would like to put into the role. My determination in many other roles shows my creativity on Operations and Projects which will promote High Quality RP to Newer Members of the server, and even some Sr members.

I believe other qualities of myself may help me excel in this position making me one of the best candidates. Examples of this could be Respect, Leadership, Accountability, and many more that I have gained from being on this server.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Some Responsibilities of a Overseer Assistant in RP are:

Creating High Quality RP through Projects And Operations.

Following 05 Orders

Following the Orders of 05 Command. Creating Operations, Projects and interrogations etc.

Auditing Departments for 05.
Looking for Information Leak documents, and documents that are not allowed ( ie. Slander ).

Authing AA where needed.
When nobody else is onsite to Auth AA for a bad Breach.

Enforcing the FLC/Code Of Conduct.
Investigating CL4 Members who are breaking the FLC and Code Of Conduct.

Creating Documents.
Creating High quality Documents for Operations, and Projects. These must be the top of the top, high quality and information is set within.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Special Agent John 'Detainee' Aim was doing his day-to-day duties within Site-65. Out of nowhere, a horrible CI raid came upon the site, TYPE-Blues, Juggernauts and BTRs lit up the Main gate of Compound. 'Detainee' immediately called in communications requesting immediate reinforcements to repel the CI raid from getting into the site.

It was too late, 'Detainee' was pinned down within Garage, he was ordered to retreat back down to F2 and hold lobby with the rest of SOP. From there on, he held with SOP in lobby waiting for CI to push inside. While they were getting grenades from the dispenser, CI did a surprise attack on SOP in lobby. Bullets and grenades flew past 'Detainee' as he gave suppressive fire into the CI onslaught.

'Detainee' and other notable members of both DEA and Nu7 successfully repelled the CI raid, with major casualties. The Director of External affairs had seen this over Site-Wide Cameras, and praised 'Detainee' for his work. For his work, he got the medal of initiative and a promotion to Agency Manager within DEA.

The Director wasn't the only one who had seen this. Multiple Overseers had seen this and admired his Leadership and Skills. He was later called up to F3, and was never heard from again...

Last edited: