[UK] Director of Medicine Application - Kayla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45057867
Discord name: Kayla1508
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months, but I have a playtime of 800+ hours.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Kayla [P-L]
Civilian name: Michaela
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Consultant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Nope.
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
- I am applying for Director of Medicine as I am incredibly active within the department, and I'm always willing to help out anyone that is looking to find their way in SCP-RP as the medical department is a popular go-to for new players. Although I have not been Consultant for too long, being one of the few active members of MLT, I have had to take charge and lead the department in certain areas. I believe I could help even more as DoM to get the department back on its feet.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
- I believe I'm suitable for Director of Medicine as I am incredibly active and as mentioned above, due to being one of few active members of MLT, I have already seen some of the responsibilities I will be taking on as DoM. During my time in medical, especially as Consultant, I have learnt so much, and due to being on Consultant 90% of my play time, I am involved in almost everything that happens within the department. I am aware of issues that are ongoing that need to be sorted, not only within the department, but within MLT itself, and I am ready to make those changes. I would also use this chance to create more joint RP that lower clearence levels could also be involved in as I feel that area lacks a lot of the time.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- The Director of Medicine overlooks everything that happens within the medical department, including any improvements or changes. They are responsible for all of the medical staff and are available to solve any issues within the staffing, or any issues that staff bring to their attention. Relationships with other departments is another big part of the DoM responsibilities, and this can include making up contracts and attending meetings. Most of all, the DoM is still a doctor, and will be there to help anyone who walks through the doors of the medical department if needed.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Kayla is an English woman in her 20s that has had a strained relationship with her family and friends resulting in a lack of support throughout her life. Instead of letting this get to her it only strengthened her drive to achieve her dream of working with the most vulnerable of people, providing support and help to them when they need it the most. At the age of 18 she moved out of her family home and took her life into her own hands.
Kayla has had her fair share of struggles in her life before foundation, however chose to find strength in those situations and pull on that to help others who may be facing the same struggles, leading her down the path of Psychology and Therapeutic Techniques. At the recommendation of a friend, she joined the foundation and worked for short period of time as a Senior Doctor, before being promoted to Consultant. As a Consultant she has learned the ins and out of the department, and performed her fair amount of surgeries and procedures. She has learned how to take control in situations where others may not be able to step up. Kayla's passion still lies within Psychology, but there isn't an aspect of the medical jobs that she does not love. Her mind is always on how she can best help the people around her, while also having some fun. The Consultant position has been a blessing for Kayla, and has helped her to grow so much as a person and professional, and her next goal is to help others find their path and understand the potential the medical department has.

Cece

Oct 11, 2023

Endless +supports!

I know you have the brain and the will to make the medical department a good place alongside our current DoM!! <3

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-You’re a good candidate as i do see you do a lot of medical RP which is vital for the role of DoM, But you did just become consultant quite recently so i feel as though you need more time to move into a Sr.CL4 role however you do seem suitable for the role regardless.

'Scorpion' | 'Hitman'

Dec 28, 2022
North Sentinel Island
+SUPPORT

Kayla is a perfect candidate for the role of DOM as she puts so much time and effort into the department. I always see her on-site, especially on Consultant helping others and creating role-play for them. Even though you may not of been a Consultant for long you obviously put a lot of care and effort into the department.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
Please don't get kidnapped DEA will go bankrupt

Jokes aside probably one of the best candidates in the Department ATM and can actually RP well, along with great activity.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+ SUPPORT

You are very active on medical and always willing to RP with others. I do think that your application could use a better lay-out and just a small amount of extra detail.

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
+ Support
One of, if not the best candidate for the role.

Always there when the other medical staff need assistance, shows excellent leadership despite their low tenure of their Lv4 Role.

Very knowledgable about the RP process for Medical as well as onboarding other Doctors to participate. Has a good relationship with other medical personnel so the transition from Consultant to DoM will be an easy one.

I do not agree with anyone who says Vtime is a contributing factor, in this particular case its not. I joined level 5 after 3 months on the server.

Competence, good RP and fun are a hard bag to mix and is in short supply at the moment. I advise O5/ECM not to miss this opportunity to fill the DoM slot with someone who meets that criteria.

Reactions: Barry “Pen”

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Massive Support

What i wanted to say about her has already been said, all positives!

she gets kidnapped daily

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
Definently a big step up from Consultant, but I'm interested to see how far you can get with the experience you currently hold. I have had plenty of good interactions with you so I wish you the best of luck as you are quite fit for this position and I think you'd perform very well.
Sidenote: Don't get kidnapped, and be a little more ethical (just incase)

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+ Support
Literally every time I look at medical you seem to be online as a consultant, and the few direct interactions I've had with you have been positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.