Dmitry Rodriguez

Civilian name:
Antonio Rodriguez

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU7(held), GOC(held), Consultant (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 warnings (2 for RDM, 2 for failrp) - all for different things no repeated offences

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
there ar many factors that i believe make me suitable for the role of overseer assistant the first being that i am very active within the community and more then likely will uphold the required amount of hours for the role, i also believe in my ability to complete the responsibility's of an OSA due to my CL4 role as a consultant as the medical department both writes plenty of documents, as well as deals with compliance within a department which is a useful skill to have, I'm also very easy to speak to so if anyone has any questions or concerns i am able to help to the best of my ability.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
communications and documentation: communicating with overseers, ensuring comprehensive documentation you would also at as a second pair of eyes for onsite events

expertise in FLC and site polices: you will need to demonstrate in depth knowledge of the foundation FLC and site polices at all levels

First Point of Contact: Serving as the primary intermediary between O5 and Foundation Staff, managing initial communications and interactions.

Investigation and Code of Conduct Compliance: Conducting interrogations, investigations, and observations across departments to ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.

Document Signing to Maintain Anonymity: Assuming responsibility for signing documents and authorizations on behalf of Overseers to prevent the inadvertent disclosure of an Overseer's identity.

Unconditional Professionalism: Maintaining a consistently professional demeanor on the job and serving as a role model for the entire site community.

High-Quality RP Creation: Actively contributing to the creation of high-quality role-playing scenarios, involving the entire site in diverse activities such as testing or other engaging events.

Floor 3 Maintenance: In the absence of an available Overseer on-site, taking charge of Floor 3 maintenance, ensuring safety, overseeing A-1 operations, and addressing any issues promptly.

lore:

childhood:
born 14th of July 2001 Dmitry was born into a large family in a small town in the Russian mountains so growing up i learnt basic survival skill such as cooking, farming and other stuff like that but was never interested after at the age by the age of 11 after a terrible tragedy involving a bomb and a house i had to move away and live with my cousins in spain, the move changed my perspective on life entirely everyone had different jobs they had access to food, internet and variety of things i didnt know existed. and ever since being exposed to these changes my interests also changed i took a liking to the practices of doctors and nurses, became interested in medicine and healthcare and of course in school i took every opportunity to learn more about as much as i could about chemistry, biology and even technology.

before foundation:
at the age of 17 and many attempts and applications to other university's i finally managed to get a place at the university of Navarra to study medicine it was a dream come true! after years of blood, sweat and tears and the constant work placements and internships i finally managed to graduate with a masters degree in medicine all thanks to Dmitry's interest in the subject and helping people. the first thing i did was jump straight into work as i was Eger to learn more, this was the worst mistake i made i was overworked, under constant stress and was starting to develop mild schizophrenia and PTSD from the lack of sleep to the point i was taking recreational drugs such as cocaine, crack and heroine to stay awake and due to this i ended up passing out mid surgery causing hospital directors to send me on mandatory leave and so i used those two weeks to go on vacation! unfortunately...

meeting the anomalous:
thinking a vacation would do me good! so i booked a flight to Iraq to both explore the world and its culture as well as visit some relatives, the first week went amazing i had amazing food, visited many landmarks although on the Saturday of that week after my great grandfathers funeral i was offered strange drugs from the locals and unfortunately i was in a negative mindset and thought what's the worst that can happen? this unfortunately led to a series of events that had me meeting many strange yet interesting characters from the anomalous group the church of the broken god for the rest of the vacation i was learning how their religion works, what they do and even why they do it and it just made sense although i didn't formally join the church at the time i still took time to practice and follow their belief system and ever since i have stayed in contact with them! what's the worst that can happen?

joining the foundation:
after returning to work after my trip about 6 months after i was back to my normal routine just a little more relaxed as i found something to believe in at least i thought it was normal... until i was taking my usual walk home and that day i had had a lot less energy then usual making me less observant and in turn i didn't notice someone following me? someone strange? and to my surprise there are multiple people waiting for me they questioned me about the experience i had in Iraq and my thought in it, i started answering their question and after they finished questioning me they just got up and left. a few weeks go by and this time i notice the same people waiting for me eventually after a few more questions i get a formal invitation to join the SCP foundation medical team!

lore continued:
after eventually rising the ranks in the medical department and reaching SR doctor, then medical consultant what's the worst that can happen? well apart from my mental condition getting worse then it was before, oh wait it can and it has! it started off as a simple question and escalated some unethical and dangerous situations i have either documented but had no memory off or experienced and escaped. these situations involve a variety of members in the DEA as well as other unknown participants committing acts such as kidnapping without reason, lying and injecting me with every amnestic under the sun! after many failed attempts to try to uncover who could of participated in these devious acts i came to the the conclusion that it was the position i was currently in and now i aim to change that...

crazy_cain69

Aug 27, 2023

+SUPPORT

-Friendly

-Cool

-Supportive

-professional

-CL4 experience

-Responsible

these are the reasons I am giving you a +support, Best of luck -Cain.

ExcaliburTeamRWBY

Nov 12, 2023
+support
He a really great person who puts in a load of positivity in RP he a great person to talk to and he has a great personality

Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Nov 24, 2023
Poland
+ Support

It was hard to decide what rating to give you on this because of both personal bias and both the fact that I'm not too sure. On one hand, you do pretty well and have interesting/positive RP, but on the other hand it feels like Dmitry as a character wouldn't do well as an OSA due to timidity, OSA is also not just writing docs but interrogations, working with A-1 and a bunch of dirty work, which again, doesn't sound like it would suit Dmitry at all IC, especially if he was getting kidnapped, lied to, injected etc. which would surely cause some additional trauma.

To sum up:

OOC it's a non-questionable +Massive Support from me for reasons listed above by Cain for example.

IC? It's a non-questionable -Support from me because Dmitry doesn't sound like he'd fit the bill of an OSA at all.

I decided to go with
+Support because I can't really tell how Dmitry will change IC or how it will affect your RP, I'm not a fortune teller (as much as I wish I could be!). At the end of the day, that's just my view and opinion.

Best of luck!

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
+ Support

It was hard to decide what rating to give you on this because of both personal bias and both the fact that I'm not too sure. On one hand, you do pretty well and have interesting/positive RP, but on the other hand it feels like Dmitry as a character wouldn't do well as an OSA due to timidity, OSA is also not just writing docs but interrogations, working with A-1 and a bunch of dirty work, which again, doesn't sound like it would suit Dmitry at all IC, especially if he was getting kidnapped, lied to, injected etc. which would surely cause some additional trauma.

To sum up:

OOC it's a non-questionable +Massive Support from me for reasons listed above by Cain for example.

IC? It's a non-questionable -Support from me because Dmitry doesn't sound like he'd fit the bill of an OSA at all.

I decided to go with
+Support because I can't really tell how Dmitry will change IC or how it will affect your RP, I'm not a fortune teller (as much as I wish I could be!). At the end of the day, that's just my view and opinion.

Best of luck!
I think the way im approaching it IC is that im oblivious to A-1, OSA being involved in any capacity because for all i know its all the DEA's fault

Stocky0631

Oct 18, 2023
+Support
- Great interactions
- Good RP
- Great activity

- Great holiday photos

Holding

A-1 CPL
CI-G

Held
E-11 SGT

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @Dimitry

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Barry “Pen”
Status
Not open for further replies.