In what country are you located?:
England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s):
Foundation-
Jerry "Dor" Seth
CI- Dor
Civilian name:
CI-E "Crosshair" (from an event back when i have staff and haven't changed it since due to lack of use)
Civ Dor (normal name and used to differentiate my characters)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A-1 CPT (highest of MAJ), E-11 LCPL, CI-A (both no longer hold them) and an 096 whitelist
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
None on SCP and only one on MRP
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
My Aim is to join O5 due to its low numbers and my overall goal to join the O5. In theory I could apply straight to O5 but after review with certain people, I have decided to aim for SA first in the hope it gives me adequate experience for the day I do apply for O5. Whilst in my position as SA I would also aim to improve the functions of the site to ensure all departments/MTF's can run smoothly together.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have had experience in high positions in which I need to manage duties through my time as a CO within A-1 here on SCP and my time as a CO/LTCOL on MRP. I am dedicated to my role and will focus on fulfilling the duties I am assigned to the best of my abilities and attempting to go beyond when possible.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Admin is responsible for the overview and the running of a Site. They must ensure none of the departments are understaffed/struggling while communicating with GENSEC/MTF to ensure the safety of all the occupants of the site. Site Directors hold the most power on site besides O5/Ethics and must use said power for the betterment of the foundation. Site Advisors report to the Site Directors and are used to
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My document of my character lore is available here. It is a W.I.P as I havent had to work on it in a while and my IG character description has more progress to it than the document so transfers need to be sorted.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
NOTE: I do struggle with writing things like this so both the character Doc and this will be updated now and then over some time.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Mature
For what i seen Dor has been a massive helper for the community helping both new and old players, he could be great asset to site administrative.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Mature
+ Dedicated
+ Long term member
+ Helped a lot in the past
+ CL4 Senior

+/- Questionable Activity
+/- Minimal application and lore detail
+/- More dedicated canidates

GL ?

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Application On Hold

Greetings @{Mercs}DoR, this application has unfortunately been put on hold due to the position limit being at full capacity.

If a position opens up, a meeting will be held by myself.

- O5-1 'The Insighted'

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
O5.png

APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately, @{Mercs}DoR your application has been denied.

Contact -4 'The Accountant' for more information regarding your denial.

You may reapply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.