What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-NU7 CPL (retired)
-O-1 LCPL
-Captain Security

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- Ive been captain for 4 months right now and I want to take my career in GenSec to the next step. Ive seen many improvements in the couple of months and I see that Chief Shino need some back-up with his duties. GenSec is a huge family of different classes. We are one huge group within the facility. We as seniors of the department have a huge responsibility to train, support and work with fellow collegues within the GenSec department. We arranging weekly meetings now. We arrange lecture for cadets to prepare them more and train them to follow the CoC and CoA.
And MANY improvements are on the list right now.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- I want to help Chief Shino and lead with him. I think with the right guidance of all GenSec personnel, this department will do great. I dont see any huge issues at the moment. I have gained a lot of experience in the last 6 months as a Nu7 CPL and as a Captain of GenSec, im definitely sure I can handle this department with Shino on my side. The experience I got from O-1 applies very well to helps the CoE to being followed by all GenSec personnel.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- The chief of Security is mainly responsible of his department. Making sure that the chain of command is filled up with Sergeants and Captains. Make sure the performance of those seniors are up to shape. Make documents, do lectures, help captains with questions and be supportive for everybody within the department. Also to make decision to improve the department. The chief helps resolving misbehaving seniors with GenSec and helps to maintain CoE and CoC.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bootup>>!??@
Get "Nile"
Getting Nile?!@#<<SD<LLFLFLLAS<D

ERROR, ERROR,,!@!

CL4 needed! Please enter Card.

*Clearence 4 detected*
Loading Document!>>2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nile wakes up from a sleep. He wakes up in a facility with rare species and odd entities. A man knocked on the door, he yells "GET UP SOLDIER, THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING!". Nile stands up and sees a note on the desk in front of him. The note says: "You know why you here, just do it for them". There is a picture next to it. There are 4 people on it. Nile doesn't remember anything from this picture. Then suddenly hell breaks lose. "Announcement: This is not a test SCP[REDACTED] has being breached. All Personnel report to your stations". Nile puts his uniform on and sees his ID card: "GenSec Captain(Chief***) Nile Johnson". Nile feeling proud that he made it so far. He took the elevator to D block and begins his routine. Everyone noticed him because he is so f* tall. Thats why they all call you "THE ROCK"!.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report succesfull.
Uploaded picture completed
Nile 'The Rock' Johnson.png

File saved as [REDACTED]D4213[REDACTED].
Note: Only [REDACTED] can tell the subject who is on the picture in his bunks.

Shutdown procedures starts.
.>,...!

***For lore
*****Sorry for possible spelling and grammar errors. English is not my 1st language

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral
-Activity is questionable
-Not that many interactions with You from a Captain Perspective

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Your conduct when on Captain is good, however, I do not think you are on-site as Captain enough to be granted this Senior Position.

My advise is to show the facility how dedicated you are to the role by being on-site more as Captain and doing more for the background work of the department.

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England
-Support

Reasons:
-You are disrespectful Inactive and Regularly violate the code of ethics
-Your app lacks detail
-You brandish my name in your application yet have never spoken to me about your interest in the position nor shown any interest in working with me
-You haven't done any paperwork for our department

I will be completely honest I also am slightly biased against you so Overseers please take this into account.

Biased reasons:
-This may be accusatory but it seems you are applying for this job on a whim, Given that you wrote this message the same day as you made your application
-You tried to get me warned for mixing when I was too busy to hop on Chief when all I did was try to talk to you about your Code of Ethics violations, You can't expect your chief to have good relations when you try to fuck him up when he's attempting to help you.

-You repeatedly imply that I do not do my job properly

In my most humble opinion, You are not suitable for the role.

Signed by:
Chief of Security Shino Aeschylion

Last edited:

Nile "The Rock" Johnson

May 22, 2022
@Shino
Reasons:
-You are disrespectful Inactive and Regularly violate the code of ethics

The Roster you made states Decent. I never have any complains about breaking CoE(only the time you went mixing.). Even you didnt mention me this. So saying this right here is a little bit overstated. And if you check the acitivity logs. Once every 2 days ill check up Captain role. 1day O-1 1day Captain 1 day O-1 1 day captain etc..

-Your app lacks detail
You got a point for that.

-You brandish my name in your application yet have never spoken to me about your interest in the position nor shown any interest in working with me
I only see an application available. In my holiday about 2 months ago I spoke on Discord that I wanted to apply but hadnt any time for that at the moment.
1660658963695.png
-You haven't done any paperwork for our department
Last time I put a document for you for a "Sweep D block". I got u a copy not in the office but in the room next to it because the printer was broken. And now I know you didnt did anything with my paper.
And I honest think the paperwork needs to be done by a manager and not for working personnel in the field.

-This may be accusatory but it seems you are applying for this job on a whim, Given that you wrote this message the same day as you made your application
It was just a question because you had also privates reasons. I just wanted to help. And the roster thinghy was not the reason. I ask if I can help you with things........ I dont get a normal responds. I legit wanted to help you.
This was the reason.

-You tried to get me warned for mixing when I was too busy to hop on Chief when all I did was try to talk to you about your Code of Ethics violations, You can't expect your chief to have good relations when you try to fuck him up when he's attempting to help you.
You came to me as a other role I think researcher. I tough you were a D class who's complaining because of ethics code 1.05. Its says you can grab people out of there cells if they dont comply. So I did. And im here for RP.

-You repeatedly imply that I do not do my job properly
I never said you are not good doing you job. I never complained about your job as Chief. But I see you need some help with doing it. You are at the moment alone with a 2 man job. But if you dont need any help. I will reasign my Applications and I wish you good luck holding up the dept. alone.

@elad Thanks for your advice. I dont have anything to say for that. The only thing I wanted to say that my hours of gametime is within the early and late hours of the server. 09:00 13:00 EST and 20:00 to 24:00 EST

@Renold Thanks for your message. Also for you my gametime is about 40hours in two weeks.

Cybek

May 8, 2022
+Support
+Active [Seen him when I'm on a cpt a lot]
+I recommended him as he was good when seen as a CPT
+Professional responses to criticisms/issues

-A lot of murky reports on COE/COC

-Potentially lacking in documentation [I do the same]

This isn't as detailed as most of my replies. However I want to see the GENSEC have 2 parts again and if you can work with Shino I believe GENSEC will do extremely well. I want the best for the department and hope to see it grow with a full chief team in tow. I wish you and GENSEC the best

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

most of our Interactions were when u were in Nu-7 and all of them were friendly and u were following any given orders and saw u a few times as a captain.

Thorgrim

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 19, 2021

Application Denied

Unfortunately your application for the position of Chief of Security,
has been
denied.
Work on your activity, maturity and leadership capabilities if you still wish to persue this position.

You may re-apply in 2 week.
O5.png
-O5-5 "The Timekeeper"

Status
Not open for further replies.