[UK] Dr. Anderson's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID:76561199077577635
Discord name: cawmrade#0789
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 2021, around 5 days on vtime and 500+ total hours.
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Dr. Anderson | Anderson S. - Civ | - Anderson B [TEU-LCPL] - CI |
Civilian name: Anderson S.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
CI Beta
SCP-096
IA & DEA
Executive Researcher
Held:
CI Beta ( in 2022)
Nu-7 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes a few warnings which expired and 2 bans which expired 7+ months ago.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am convinced that I am the best applicant for the position of Overseer Assistant. Once a task has been given to me, I am committed to completing it entirely. My top priority is to deliver the greatest results possible in everything I do. I have a thorough understanding of the duties of an Overseer Assistant thanks to my time spent on the server. I believe I am a great document manager as I spent most of my time as an Executive Researcher which gives me the chance to work with a lot of them. I am very active on site and can always take the Overseer's given tasks.
While I understand the warnings and & bans I had may cause an issue, I've been trying to improve since then and can confirm that I changed.

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Speaking for the O5 Council in order to maintain secrecy.
- Giving A-1 orders when one isn't available.
- Assisting the O5 when needed.
- Being professional at all times.
- Interview department members in order to get updates about the department's situation.
- Advising O5 when needed.
- Updating the overseers on any occasion.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

O5 COMMAND TERMINAL
Please insert your keycard...
Unauthorized Access will be punished by a memetic agent.

Hello, Overseer!
The time is 8:15 AM

Please insert command...

Dr. Anderson's Personnel File
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Smith
Surname: Anderson
Current Occupation: Overseer Assistant

Anderson Smith was born in Bucharest, Romania. Both of his parents were from Britain however they decided to live a good life.
From an early age, Anderson displayed curiosity for the mysteries that surrounded him. He would often venture into the ancient streets of Bucharest, wandering through its labyrinthine alleys, and listening intently to the whispers of the past that seemed to emanate from every corner. Anderson was always passionate about Biology, Physics and Chemistry. In a few years, he went to one of the most prestigious academies in Romania, "The Physics Academy of Romania". He had a job working for some greedy company and didn't enjoy most of his life. However, one day that was all about to change. He got a call from the SCP Foundation stating that they would like to work with him as a Sr. Researcher. Anderson was very surprised about this and didn't why they would select him, in the end, he doesn't even know what the SCP Foundation is. When he got home, he tried to search "SCP Foundation" on google but did not get any results. On the interview day, Anderson presented him to the place and got accepted.

Anderson worked his way up and got promoted to Executive Researcher where he performed multiple successful tests on SCP-682, SCP-079, SCP-049 and SCP-███.
One day, he was dragged from his office, a bag has been put on his head and he had been put infront of 1 man who he couldn't see his face.

Anderson: Where the hell am I?

O5-█: Your new workplace.

Anderson: What do you mean by that?

O5-█: We have selected you to become one of our assistants, we admire your work and wish to escalate our duties with you.

Anderson: May I have time to think about this?

O5-█: No.

Anderson: Alright when do **UNEXPECTED ERROR**

(Screams from the hall outside)
████: CALL CODE 1, UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL BREACHED FLOOR 3! -

Automatic close of Terminal after T-120 seconds of no interaction.

Last edited:

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will be giving you +support for the following reasons
+Active
+Friendly
+Good application
Interesting lore.

I wish you the best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Reactions: cawmrade

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
Very active.
Friendly and respectful of others.
CL4 experience.
Good knowledge of SCPs and how the Foundation operates.

Best of luck!
Exec. Researcher James Overscott

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania
+Support

Amazing guy
Very active and experienced
Always respectful and knowledgeable
Seems perfect for the role

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022

+Support

-Great Guy
-Love talking with him
-Has Mutual respect for everyone
- Seems extremely fit for this role
-Always there to help a person in need

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @cawmrade . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.